Happy Birthday!

“KIM TAEYEON!” Tiffany waved her hand as she run towards Taeyeon, gasping for air.

“you’re late.”

“I know I know, sorry about that. Need to fix something.” Fixing her now tangled hair.

“it’s okay, let’s go?” Tiffany then nodded at Taeyeon. They went first to the city and stopped by a jewelry shop.

“Taeyeon, let’s walk from here.” Giving a hand to Taeyeon. Taeyeon raised an eyebrow at Tiffany but decided to tag along.

“hey, what are you up to?”

“who me? Nothing. Why did you asked?” Tiffany then moved her hands in her inner pockets.

“nothing, nevermind what I said. So where are you taking me?”

“I don’t know. I just feel like walking that’s all.”

*what? She just feel like walking?* Taeyeon thought as she rolled her eyes. She glance at the taller girl who’s now smiling brightly. *she’s happy anyways. I’ll just let her be that way for a while.*

*oh my god, what to do!? I’m nervous! Did she notice it already? Is that why she’s asking what I’m up to? Omy! I’m a dead meat* Tiffany was surprised by Taeyeon’s hand.

“w-what?” Taeyeon’s hand held hers, making Tiffany blush of crimson red.

“you’re freezing right? You’re trembling.” Taeyeon then stared at Tiffany’s eyes.

“AH! YES! THAT’S IT! I’m freezing!” Tiffany just laughed not knowing what to do.

Silence filled the two.

Tiffany look at her watch and see it was about time.

“Taeyeon, can you please bring me to Yuri’s place?” showing Taeyeon her puppy eyes.

“alright.”

They’ve reached Yuri’s place but the house looks like nobody was home.

“are you sure Yuri’s there? It doesn’t look like she is.” Scanning the whole house.

“I don’t know, she told me to drop by her house at 6,” Tiffany curiously said.

*what the? What’s happening? I’m not inform that we’ll be leaving the house?* she thought to herself.

“so what are we going to do?”

“she gave me duplicate keys for her house, wait let me find it.” As soon as Tiffany finds the keys, she inserted it into the keyhole and twists the doorknob of the massive door in front of them. The interior of the house looks like a dead zone, it’s pitch black.

*what the?! Where are they!?* Tiffany was about to step backward when the lights turned on.

“SURPRISED!!!”

“MWO?!” the two said in unison.

“TAETAE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I MISS YAH!” Yuri hugged Taeyeon tightly crushing the smaller girl.

“c-can’t b-breathe,” patting Yuri’s back,

“oops, sorry about that TaeTae, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”

Tiffany on the corner was dumbfounded because of the sudden turn of events.

“HAHA, Tiff, sorry about that! Anyway, we all surprised the both of you!” Yuri then hugged Tiffany. Jessica saw this and feels something sore in her chest. She just ignore them and help herself a drink.

“Hey midget! Long-time no see!” a taller girl greeted her.

“hey there shikshin.”

“you’re a woman now! Well what do you know! Haha, here’s a gift from Sunny and me.” Throwing off a small box wrapped with polka dots wrapper.