Turning Cold

“my god Tiffany! I can’t believe she did that to me!” Jessica who’s on the other line is frustrated.

“Why would Yuri do that? Maybe she has reasons?”

“REASONS?! LIKE WHAT HUH?! ARGH I REALLY HATE HER!”

“Calm down Jessi, remember, you told me she promised to pick you up tomorrow, so get your butt on the bed and get some sleep. You better know how grumpy you are during the mornings. Let’s talk about this tomorrow okay? I’m a bit tired as well.” Tiffany yawns after saying those words, Jessica agreed with her and hung up the phone and lay down to her bed.

*what was that, I’ll ask her tomorrow* after thinking so many things, she drifted to her dreamland.

The day has finally come, everyone’s busy in the Kwon residents. Tiffany is already at Yuri’s place before 9:00am,

“Yuri, where will I put this?” Yuri didn’t seem to hear this, she was in deep thoughts about what happen last night with Jessica.

“earth to KWON YURI? Hello?” Tiffany waved her hand in front of Yuri’s face making her go back to her senses.

“oh sorry, I was just a little tired, you know that Jessica and I had a long tiring day yesterday, that’s why I’m spacing out.” Yuri’s excuse seems to get into Tiffany.

“better get ready, you promised to pick Jessi right?” Tiffany said as she put the decorations at place.

“yeah. Thanks. I’ll see you later, you know what to do with TaeTae right?”

“uhm, see you later Yuri.”

Yuri then fixed her black motorcycle, one of those being use in racing. She can’t get the thought of Jessica rejecting her, and this made her cry once again. Before putting on her helmet, she wiped any signs of her tears and engine her vehicle.

Meanwhile at Jung’s residents,

“hey sis! Wake up already!” a girl shouted.

“mmmm,” Jessica who’s eyes were still shut, rolls into her bed and puts a pillow on her head to minimize the sound she was hearing.

*a stubborn one I see* the girl thought to herself.

“mom! Do we have a cucumber in the fridge?”

“yes dear, why?”

“oh nothing, I’ll get some thanks.”

The girl returned to Jessica’s room with cucumbers in her hand.

“Hey sis, mom told me you hate cucumbers? Is it true?”

“ehhh?” opening her eyes slowly, she saw a long, green objects whose skin has wrinkles on it. Her eyes wide open as she see what’s in her sister’s hands.

“GET THAT AWAY FROM ME KRYSTAL!” Jessica yelled as she hid herself under her blanket.

“what? But why? They’re good at the skin and in the eyes you know,”

“JUST GET THAT AWAY FROM ME!” still hiding on her covers.

*hehe, I knew it.* Krystal thought to herself as she gave a smirk into her sister.

“better get ready sis, today is that Taeyeon’s birthday right?”

“I KNOW I KNOW! GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW ALSO BRING THAT HIDEOUS THING WITH YOU!”

“HAHAHAHA! I DON’T WANNA SIS! I’ll leave them here,” Krystal teased her sister by lying down the 3 cucumbers in the bed.

“KRYSTAL!!!!”