A Sudden Confession

"Tae, what happened back there?" Yuri munched on some of her sandwich. 

"What do you mean?" Taeyeon stared at her bestfriend with confusion in her eyes.

"Duh, on Tiffany and Jessica, what's with the attitude?" raising her eyebrow, as she face her.

"THAT again? Let's drop that topic, I don't want to talk about it anymore Yul. I'm not in the mood right now."

"WHUT?! YAH! KIM TAEYEON! I won't tolerated this attitude of yours. You're going to apologize, as in N.O.W!" rising from her seat, Yuri drags Taeyeon across the cafeteria. 

"YAH, Yuri, let go!" but ignored by Yuri. 

Yuri scanned the area for any sign of the two. She was about to give up on looking for the two when she saw Tiffany and Jessica in the music room. 

"There they are!" dragging along Taeyeon, she walks to the music room. When they were about to step in, an angelic voice sings beautifully.

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence
Until you come and sit awhile with me

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up, to more than I can be

There is no life - no life without its hunger;
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up, to more than I can be

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up, to more than I can be

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up, to more than I can be

The two were frozen from where they are standing as they listen. The melody of the song sink into their hearts as their eyes are now forming tears. Taeyeon bit her lower lip for no reason, she was feeling a little guilt about what happened to her and Tiffany. 

*what? why? why am i feeling this way? it hurts.* she thought to herself as she listens to the song. As she opens her eyes, she noticed that the song had already ended and that Tiffany and Jessica are now looking at them confused.

"W-what are you d-doing h-here?" a deep crimson was now forming into her cheeks as Tiffany asked for an answer.

"WOW! Tiff! I didn't know you can sing?! You have such an angelic voice!" Yuri shouted as she hugs Tiffany and starts on swinging her into the air.

"Y-Yul, I'm f-feeling d-dizzy" Tiffany answered back but it seems Yuri didn't hear her and starts to swing her faster than before.

"Yah! Stop it!" she was then stopped by Jessica who is now holding Yuri's arm.

"Oh? What? You want to be swing hug too, Sica?" as Yuri put down the now dizzy Tiffany.

*What the?! Sica?! Who's that?! Me?!* she then now blushed on what Yuri called her.

"Sica? You alright? You're face is all red." Yuri then put her forehead into Jessica's. Feeling the temperature of the girl. Jessica then distance herself from Yuri. Her face is now as red as an apple.

"I-i'm f-fine!" 

"Okay, chill out Sica. Hahaha." Yuri then face her attention back to Taeyeon which is still on the same spot.

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon!" as she snapped her fingers in front of Taeyeon.

"What?"

"Apologize now." she whispered into her ears as Taeyeon rolled her eyes and walks to where Tiffany is. 

"Hey," Taeyeon then tapped the girl's shoulder.

"o-oh? Hi t-there" Tiffany who's still dizzy from all that swinging.

"About what happened back there,"

"Oh, that? Don't worry about it, haha." she then flashed her famous eye smile to Taeyeon. 

"Ah, I see. Well that's good to here then," she smiled back to Tiffany.

Yuri then was still teasing Jessica.

"HAHA, Sica what's wrong, why do you keep on putting distance between us?" Yuri then tries to catch Jessica's arm.

"YAH! Stop it! Go away!" Jessica yelled as she runs inside the room; Yuri was running with her. 

"HAHA, you're cute you know! I LIKE YOU!" Yuri started laughing when she saw Jessica's face.

"What the?! I HATE YOU! Go away!" 

"HAHA, I don't like! Hahaha. I'll catch you, and when I do, I'll give you a swing hug!" Yuri now run faster then before, she was about to catch Jessica when Taeyeon grabs her blouse.

"YAH, what the heck are you doing? Goofing around." she then looked at Jessica who is now gasping some air.

"You're no fun TaeTae," Yuri then pouted. Releasing Taeyeon's grip.

"Well sorry. I already did what you asked me too. And she said it's fine with it, happy now?" Taeyeon raising her eyebrow on Yuri.

"hmm, I guess... TIFFANY!" she called out Tiffany from across the room.

"Yes?"

"Hey, do you forgive TaeTae here?" pointing her index finger to Taeyeon.

"Yah, haha. It's no big deal at all."

"hmm, do you by any chance, like my friend here?" Yuri then smirked at Taeyeon, earning a punch on her abdomen.

"Yah! What's that for?!" 

"What? You asked if I like her?" Tiffany answered confused.

"Nevermind her Tiffany, she's just out of her mind that's all. We'll be going then, sorry to have interupted." Taeyeon then drags Yuri out of the Music Room.

"Wait!" Tiffany then run towards Taeyeon and Yuri, Jessica was following her.

"Well, I don't hate you, so does that count that, I l-like y-you?" Tiffany then blushed after saying those last words.

Yuri's jaw dropped after hearing Tiffany's confession.

"What?! Tiff? You serious?!" Yuri then shooks Tiffany's shoulder.

"W-well I-I d-don't h-hate h-her," looking away from the two.

"HAHAHA!" Yuri can't stop laughing on what Tiffany said. Taeyeon then slap her bestfriend's shoulder.

"What? I'm just happy, someone here adores you TaeTae HAHA!" Yuri then patted Taeyeon's back as she waved farewell to the two who are left inside the Music Room.

As soon as the two were nowhere to be found, Jessica asked Tiffany about what she said earlier.

"Yah, Tiff, are you serious?" Jessica asked Tiffany raising one of her eyebrow. Tiffany then just nodded to Jessica's question and started blushing again.

"WHAT?! You really are serious!" shocked on what she had found out, Jessica just place her palm onto her forehead and sighed.