First Meeting

Finally reaching her house, Taeyeon suddenly felt dizzy due to the fact that she cried all day. Throwing herself in the bed, she again remembered her past. Closing her eyes, a tear fell on her cheek.

The next day, Taeyeon arrived at the school earlier than usual. Still having an hour until her class starts, Taeyeon wandered around the campus to be familiar with it. Nothing amusing, she thought as she passed by the fountain.

“YAH!” a yelled caught her attention. Checking out to where the voice is coming, she saw two girls talking with each other back facing her.

“Can’t clearly see them,” she murmured to herself as she looks for a place to see their faces clearly.

“Aish, Jess I told you you’ve got it all wrong,”

“WHAT?! Aren’t I supposed to struck this string over here?” the girl answered annoyed.

As Taeyeon were about to step in, she was patted in the shoulder by Yuri.

“Sup Tae, you’re early,” she then give a smirked at Taeyeon.

“I got bored at the house, so I just came to school early,” she answered back.

“Anyway what were you looking at?”

“Nothing, just those two girls over there.”

“What girls?” scanning the area but sees no one.

“Tae, are you alright? Are you sick or what?” she asked raising one eyebrow.

*They’ve left*, she thought herself as she heads back to the building.

“Hey Tae, what girls? Don’t tell me you’re already hooking up on them?!” Taeyeon gave her a punch on her stomach making Yuri curled up in pain.

“YAH! What’s that for?!” Taeyeon glared at her making her mouth shut.

“I don’t get you at all TaeTae,”

“Then don’t,”

“What? I’m your bestfriend you know,” her voice higher than usual.

“Yeah I know, don’t worry I’m not forgetting it,” rolling her eyes, she then see a familiar figures outside their room.

“Yul, that’s them,” she pointed outside the room.

“What? Where?” turning her head to see them.

“Jess, let’s go inside, our professor will be coming any moment now,” as she holds on the girl’s arm dragging her inside the room.

Yuri then decided to confront them with some introduction.

“HI!” smiling to the two who is now inside the room. “The name’s Yuri, Kwon Yuri.”

“Don’t disturb, I’m busy!” Jessica answered back not facing Yuri.

“Oh, sorry about that. She’s just a little frustrated that’s all, by the way, I’m Tiffany, Hwang Tiffany, and she’s Jessica, Jung Jessica.” Tiffany answered Yuri back with her eye smile.

“Nah, that’s alright. Oh and that’s my friend over there. Wait.” walking to where Taeyeon is, she grabs the short one’s arm dragging her back to where Tiffany and Jessica is.

“She’s Taeyeon by the way, Kim Taeyeon,” she gladly introduced her to them.

“Hi, nice to meet you, I’m Tiffany,” stretching out her hand. Taeyeon didn’t respond to Tiffany.

“Yah, TaeTae, be nice,” Yuri then slaps Taeyeon’s arm.

“Ahah, no that’s fine,” Tiffany then smiles back.

“Actually, to tell you the truth, I don’t like you at all,” giving Tiffany a cold stare who was now shocked.

“TaeTae!” Yuri then shouted at Taeyeon but she didn’t seem to care. Jessica on the other hand noticed it and finding herself irritated at Taeyeon.

“Yah! What’s your problem?! She just wants to be friends with you, you know!” shouting at Taeyeon.

“Well, I don’t like her to be one though, so mind as well stop, it irritates me.” Taeyeon gets back to her seat leaving the three alone.

“What the?!” Jessica was then stopped by Yuri.

“Sorry about TaeTae, she’s just having a mood swing, she’s not like this before,” apologizing to Jessica.

“Tsk!”  Jessica then head back to her seat.

“Sorry Tiffany,”

“Don’t worry about that Yuri, it’s my fault anyway. Well nice meeting you, let’s talk again sometimes,” Tiffany then seat besides Jessica and getting back to their little business.

“Tae, what’s wrong with you?” Yuri then asked seating besides Taeyeon.

“I don’t like that black-haired girl, she gets into my nerves, she irritates me,” giving an icy tone as she face her left. Yuri just shook her head and sighed.