Denial

"What? And why is that? You do know that we have an activity tomorrow and YOU ARE MY PARTNER right?" Taeyeon raised an eyebrow to Yuri.

*oh shoot! Totally forgot* "OH THAT! HAHAHA. Okay, haha." Scratching the back of her head, Yuri then stands up and held Taeyeon's hand for no reason.

"Yul, what the heck are you doing? You're not your normal self today. What the heck is wrong with you?" trying to release her hand from Yuri's grip but failed.

"Nothing much. Let's go now haha!" 

Yuri and Taeyeon drove off the whole town that night and it results for Taeyeon and Yuri to loose almost all their money. The next day, Yuri didn't show up on school.

"Okay, everyone, gather up with your partner and proceed to the activity." The professor instruct them and was ready to go when Taeyeon suddenly calls her attention.

"Ms. my partner's not around, how would that be?" Taeyeon asked in a problematic manner.

"Oh. That would be easy. Ms. Hwang over there doesn't have any partner as well. So mind as well team up with her. I should be going now, I would meet a parent you see." The prof then leave the room leaving Taeyeon no other choice.

Taeyeon walks towards Tiffany who is now starting the activity.

"Hey, mind if I help?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany who's back is facing her.

"Oh, sure. This part is kinda.." Tiffany was surprised to see Taeyeon stand next to her and wasn't able to say another word.

"Haist, what the, I'm stock here with you. I'm gonna kill Yuri if I see her." grabs a seat and seat next to Tiffany who is now stiffen.

"You really don't like me that much, do you?" 

"Sure. I really don't like you, but i'm not mad at you or anything. I don't know."

"What should I do for you to like me?" 

"What?" Taeyeon suddenly stop after hearing what Tiffany just said as well as Tiffany. She covered up her mouth and looked away from Taeyeon. She started to blush.

"Oh. N-nothing. N-nevermind." still covering her face with her hanky.

"Y-you don't have to do anything. Just let me okay? I'm just not in the mood today because of last night." Taeyeon then scratched the back of her head and continued what she's doing earlier.

Meanwhile, Yuri and Jessica is drving off the city. 

"Why do I have to come with you anyway?! Because of you I missed the activity. Tiff will kill me for this!" Jessica shouted at Yuri who is now driving.

"HAHA. Don't worry Sica, she won't haha! And besides, I'll be a dead meat after today. TaeTae will kill me hahaha! Anyway, where should we go?"

"You're asking me THAT?! I don't even know why you choose me to come with you at the first place." Jessica then looks outside the window and spot something.

"How about there?" pointing a store just around the corner.

"Where?" Yuri stops the car for better view.

"So?" Jessica then faced Yuri who is now smirking.

"HAHA! SURE WHY NOT!" Yuri then looks for a place to park her car.

"WHAT THE?! WHAT IS IT KWON YURI?!" Jessica is now mad at the smiling Yuri.

"Nothing much. It's just that I really like you, that's all." Yuri then patted Jessica's head and opened the door locks of the car. 

"What?! I-I d-dont like you! Shut up, and get out of the car!" Jessica's cheeks are blushing making Yuri laughs so hard.

"HAHA! Why do you keep on denying Sica? I know you like me. Just admit it!" Yuri then gets out of the car before Jessica's hand hit her.

"SHUT UP! AND I DON'T LIKE YOU!" still blushing, Jessica dismounted the car and chase Yuri around.