Foreword

Kim Taeyeon, a 2nd year college student of the prestige school, SM school only for girls, daughter of the owner of KIM ENTERPRISE; one of the leading and fast growing company in Korea also her family is in good state in accordance to finanficial status. With the wealth that Taeyeon receives, she couldn't ask for more. What can't you wish for when you're this rich. But all this things changed when her lover passed away because of her problem in her heart. She now realized that not anything can be bought by money.        The dorky Taeyeon that used to be so lively is now just a lifeless girl who had lost her lover whom she cares and love with all her heart. What will happened if she meet Tiffany, will she accept the fact that she can no longer bring back the time and it was time to move on with the help of Tiffany, whom she finds irritating and annoying or she will just remain as it is now for the rest of her life?    ---    decided to finally paste my SOSHI story here... yeah...happy reading guys :)

 ---

 since im new here there are some techy prob about some chapters... so yeah, here's the link so you can access it. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/114876/in-your-eyes-comedy-drama-romance-snsd-taeny-yulsic