Chapter Four || I'm Doing Me

Start from the beginning

"Oops," I frowned and looked back to see the same girl that I'd saw earlier in the week, but this time she wasn't in my bed. My anger boiled as I turned all the    way around and looked at her. It was the same hoe that Raemond had cheated on me with, and it made me mad just looking at the young girl that looked to be barely knocking 21. For her to even bump me, showed me that she was immature and thought she was hot shit. She had another thing coming though if she thought she could disrespect me and think it was a joke, fuck the Raemond situation at this point.

"Excuse me?" My frown only deepened as I stood in front of her. The young girl faced me completely and crossed her arms over her chest like she was trying to start something with me in this foodcourt. I was not one for drama, but I had a feeling she was about to start some of it.

"Correct. Excuse you." She replied, succeeding in whatever she was doing to get me mad, with only a few words. Maybe it was because she was the girl he cheated with, maybe it was the simple fact that she had the nerve to even bump me, but I was damn near fuming as I stood in front of the bitch and she was being disrespectful. Before I could say any more, Lauren soon came to my aid and that's when I knew a scene was about to be made here. Lauren didn't care about making a scene or being loud out in public, some call her ghetto, but she could really care less about what a bitch had to say or how a hoe felt.

"Do we have a fucking problem here Kam? What's up with this bitch and why she looking at you like she want some problems?" Lauren said off the back as she walked up to all of us with her natural mug that she always wore. The girl didn't utter a single word, but I turned to LaLa and spoke.

"I don't have a problem La, but it looks as if there might be a problem." I said, keeping it brief.

"Girl, please, move around somewhere. Ain't nobody hardly worried about you. I got all that I wanted, and let me tell you sweetie, it was great." She smirked as she licked her hot pink lips, trying to throw shots at me. I shook my head and chuckled at the young girl and how childish she was being. I couldn't blame the girl though, I had to blame her mom for not teaching her correctly as a lady or a young woman.

"What? Being a sideline hoe is great to you little girl? Is that what it is? Does having someone else's man make you feel like you hot shit or something around here? News flash, you ain't nothing but another hoe around the way, that everybody then be through. It's really sad and actually pathetic, but to each is own. It only shows your character and makes me wonder who is raising you females these days." I said and shook my head as I prepared to just leave the whole situation, but she spoke up causing me to stop again.

"Call it whatever you'd like to call it Kamille, maybe you should invest in being a sideline hoe for yourself, love. That way, maybe you won't end up like you are right now. A lonely and bitter bitch with a baby." She  shot at me and then laughed. My anger soared right then, that was where I drew the damn line. My hand clenched into a fist and before I could step forward and do one of the stupidest things, LaLa pushed me back and I was grateful for it. LaLa then pushed the girl backwards as well. Her friend stepped up, but I shot her a look that told her to mind hers, because wasn't nobody about to touch LaLa without a fight. I might have been small and not a fighter, but I damn sure could put up one hell of a fight.

"You coming out the mouth real disrespectful bitch, I got yo bitch in my purse, so watch how you use the word and who you referring to when you use it. Hoe, keep talking all that shit and we gone see how much mouth you have when I beat yo' ass bitch. Don't take my threats lightly, I ain't no Kamille, no hesitation, I would've wacked yo ass as soon as I laid eyes on you, trifling ass, now run along before I change my mind about sparing you." LaLa spoke out of anger as she got all up in her, but I grabbed her back.