Two Sisters in Oz

Start from the beginning

"Violet honey, I think you're going to have your baby, right now. Now let's get you comfortable, Regina and Henry, grab her knees back, and honey take their hands." Emma instructed, tying her hair back and giving all of us a reassuring look.

"Okay Violet, your baby is coming, now push sweetie." Emma encouraged, Violet sat up and used our hands for leverage.

"AHHH!! OH MY GOD!! EMMA!! PLEASE HELP ME!!" She cried, pushing hard into her chest, I gripped her knee back and held her hand tightly.

"OH MY GOD!! HUHHH!! HENRY MAKE IT STOP!! YOUR MOM ISN'T LISTENING!!" She yelled, Henry swallowed hard and moved closer to his girlfriend, releasing her hand and cupping the back of her head. "I know, but the head is almost out, just breathe babe, come on relax for a minute." Henry encouraged, she curled her feet in and buried her head into his chest.

"You've got it, just breathe, I got you." He said while Emma worked. "EMMA! THIS HURTS! REGINAAA PLEASE! PLEASEEEE!" She begged, sobbing at me, I rubbed her face and watched the head finally pop out. She relaxed for a minute until I saw a contraction start again.

"No Regina! I can't do it again! AH! HAHHHH IT HURTS!! MMMM!!!" She cried hysterically, I nodded and held her leg securely, wrapping my free arm around her shoulders like Henry was. "Yes you can! I know you can! Now I need you to push." I said into her ear, she nodded and gripped my wrist that was holding her leg.

"GAHHHH!!! SON OF A UHHHH!!!" She wailed, I looked over her knee and saw the shoulders move, making the girl jolt back in agony.

"One more Violet!" Emma cheered, I moved the hair out of her face and wiped the sweat out of her eyes.

"I don't feel good!" She yelled, I nodded and the both of us held her tighter.

"UHHHH!!!! PLEASE! JUST! GET! IT! OUT!" She begged, tears now running down her face.

Suddenly I saw Emma pull the baby from Violet and stare at it with fear. "My baby? Ah! Where's my baby?!" Violet cried, Emma swallowed and looked up at me and shook her head.

"It's a boy." She said trying not to cry, her hormones betraying her. "Emma is my baby dead?" She cried, Emma nodded and lifted the baby over to Violet who started sobbing, Henry carefully moved his arms under her shaking ones.

"I'm so sorry, I love you both..." Violet muttered, her face losing its color, I saw her arms go limp and I dropped her leg, looking over to see blood pooling out to her ankles, staining Emma all over. "Violet?! Honey! Look at me! Open your eyes!" I said frantically, patting her face, she groaned and slumped over, her eyes shutting. I pulled her into my lap and frantically tried to shake her and keep her awake.

"EMMA! DO SOMETHING!" I yelled, Henry was staring on in horror and Emma was pressing her hands onto her stomach with full force.

"REGINA! EMMA! HENRY!" Robin called rushing into the woods with two women.

"EVA AND TERESA GOT SWEPT UP TOO! I JUST FOUND THEM! MAYBE THEY CAN HELP!" Robin cried as they raced over to Violet.

"Baby is stillborn, mother is hemorrhaging profusely." Eva said working on the girl while Teresa started CPR on Violet, the four of us cringed every time the strong but dainty woman cracked one of her ribs while doing the resuscitations.

Both of them sighed in defeat and stood back, their gloves covered in blood.

"Call it." Teresa said sitting back with tears in her eyes.

"Time of death, eight thirty pm."

"Come on honey, Henry, come on." I said pulling my son away from Violet's body which was covered with an old blanket thanks to Teresa who looked just as shook up.