Chapter 14

Writer's POV

It's a been a week since Sasha almost drank the bottle of wine. Shay is worried that she will make a mistake and Sasha will start to drink a bottle of wine. But she's also worried that the blonde will leave her. Shay needs to find a way that will surprise her and she started to write down things on the list. When she was done she was about to open the front door of her car when I voice stops her. "Where are you going?"

They brunette turns and see it's her so called friend Ashley.
"I'm going to fix some things, why are you even here?"
"Because I wanted to talk to you"
"We have nothing to talk about, if you excuse me I have things to do"

Before she walked in to the car, she felt a hand grabbing her arm
"I'm sorry okay? C-can you forgive me?"
"I need more time ash, but I promise we will be all okay I just have a lot to deal with right now. Come back tomorrow and we can talk."
"Okay" Ashley answers before she walked away.

Shay sigh and drove to the store, she picked what she needed and then drove back home. She knows that Sasha is on a audition for a movie and won't be home for like an hour.
She started to prepare Sasha's favourite food and she light some candles in the kitchen, put on some music. Everything is going perfect, she have one thing left but she will save it to end of the night.

The hour past really fast and Shay hear the door open
"Babe I'm home!"

Shay walks up to her girlfriend and give her a kiss on the lips.
"Hi, how did the audition go?"
"Not that good, I think they hated me"

"No come on you were great, you always are and always will be. Now come on I've something for you"

Sasha looks at the brunette with a confusion but she followed Shay to the kitchen and when she saw the candles, the food, music in the background she was in shock. Her mouth was almost on the floor.

"S-shay what is this?"
"It's for you, I know that you have been sad lately and I wanted to do something for you"

"Oh my God, you are the best girlfriend ever"
Sasha almost cries and Shay gave the blonde a hug. "Let's eat!"

Both of them sat down and started to talk about their day and when they were finished eating Shay told her girlfriend to walk upstairs. And the blonde did what she was told. When she was walking upstairs she could smell something coming from the bathroom, she walked in and saw the bathtub full with water, candles everywhere. Before she can say something, she felt hands around her waist. She turns and smiles " you did this just for me?"

"Yeah I did, so get dressed and take a long bath"
"Aren't you coming with me?"

"Today is all about you" she whispers back
"I love you "
"I love you more"

Sasha gave her a long passionate kiss

"I will be in the bedroom if you need anything and take much time as you need"

Then blonde smiles when the brunette walks away and close the door behind her. She can't believe that Shay did all this just for her. After she got undressed she stepped in to the warm tub and relaxed for good 40 minutes.

She puts on her robe and walked into the bedroom seeing roses on the bed that's shaped like a heart. Sasha also saw Shay beside the bed. "I want to know what I'm about to do is not what you think it is, so don't freak out on me okay?"

Sasha nodded her head while Shay walks to her and get done one knee.
"Shay I-"
"Just hear me out... I had never thought that you would be here with me. I never thought that I would be so happy to be with you. I wake up every day to see your beautiful face, your ocean blue eyes, your perfect blonde hair. And all I can think is 'woow, she's my girlfriend and she's the most beautiful human being on this earth '. I know how much time it took to finally get you to be mine and that's why I'm going to make a promise. I promise I will be there for you when you're sad,angry, hurt, and most important thing, that I promise to take care of you when you're sick, and that I will never leave you what never what happens. I love you Sasha Pieterse and my only question for you is will you take this promise ring? "

"Oh my god yes! Of course yes!!"

Both of them where crying, Shay got up and put promise ring on the blondes finger.
" I love you so much"
"I love you more"

That night continued with so much love, it couldn't be more romantic than this!

_______________________________________

Sorry for a late update but I hope you like this one. I will writer longer next time, promise!

See you next time !

💋-M

(Sorry for my mistakes )

I want to say thank you to UN_WANTED_16 for reading my books and for being a good friend ❤