Chapter 5

Sasha's POV

I walked to the park because that's the only place that I can think. I sat on the swing and started thinking of what happened today. I didn't thought that this would happened.. I love Hudson but maybe we got engaged to fast I mean now when I think about it he have always been jealous of me and Shay because when we have an emison scene and he see it he always walks into the kitchen.
Yes we watch the show. We have been together for years before even the show actually.. I want him I want to marry him but I think he did this because he thinks that Shay 's in love with me and he doesn't want us together outside of work.. I guess that's why he came home earlier to see that nothing had happened between me and her.

Shay is so different then Hudson, not because she's a girl but, there's something about her that I can't put my finger on.. I love her but I don't know if it's more then that. She's beautiful and when I'm around her I feel like I can't stop looking at her.
Maybe Hudson is right, maybe I'm in love with her but I was just hiding it for myself and didn't want it to be true. Or am I just over thinking this? Geez... Love can be so difficult and hard..

My thoughts get interrupted by my phone

'Can you please come home?' ~ Hudson

I sigh and I don't answer him

The only person I need an answer from is Shay, she could have just talked to me instead of screaming.. I know I shouldn't but I need to go and talk to her even if she hates me.

I stop swinging and walked to her house, it's not that far from here.

After a couple of minutes I was outside the house, I walked up the stairs and before I knock I took a deep breath.

I see the door opened and she was shocked seeing me there.

Shay's POV

I know that I shouldn't have screaming at her specially at work.. god why am I so stupid? Why did I even open my mouth?
I don't hate her... I love her.. Maybe I should just call her, or is it a bad idea?.. she probably doesn't want to talk to me after today. But I hate Hudson though.. I thought he was a nice guy but guess I was wrong. I should be mad at him instead of her, she didn't do anything she just tried to stand up for her fiancé and I get that..

I send Sammy home, she heard what happened and she wanted to know but I didn't want to talk about it.

I sigh looking at the TV, the next thing I know there's a knock on the door. What did Sammy forget this time?

I walked downstairs and when I opened it I was a bit shocked because Sasha was standing there.

"W-what are you doing here?"
"Can we please talk? Please.." she whispered

Something bad must have happened between her and the devil. I nodded my head and she walks inside. We sat down in silence a few seconds but then she spoke.
"I'm sorry, for what we said.. for what he said.. I know that you didn't want to talk outside work but I can't let this go just like that when I see you everyday at work. I know you probably hate me for even being here"

"I don't hate you, I want to tell you I'm sorry too...for screaming at you.. I guess I was just surprise hearing he say that stuff about me"

Sasha looks at me with her eyes widen I guess she didn't expect me saying this.

"Uh.. Yeah it was wrong of him."
"What happened?
"What?"
"Something happened at home, I can see it just looking at you"

"He accused you because he still thinks that you're in love with me, but he also pointed at me for being in love with you"