chapter 8

Sasha's POV

Work is done for the week and I've a day off so that feels good. We have been up almost every night shooting scenes. I got out of my car and walked in to the hotel and went straight to my room. I've been staying here since Marlene saw me drinking at a bar three weeks ago.

F L A S H B A C K

"Wow someone is having a bad day, care to tell me?" They bartender asked me.
"Well let's just say my love life is a complete mess, I'll probably get fired because I'm drinking...A LOT!" I drank up the whole glass
"Did he do anything to you or is it just a complete mess ?"
"You really want know don't you?"
"Well yeah! I always talk to people when they are messed up about something"
"My boyfriend propose to me and just a few weeks later I found that my co-star and friend is in love with me and I might have feelings for her too!"

Then bartender stopped cleaning the glass in his hand
"Her?"
"Shay Mitchell, beautiful, amazing body and her lips.. Can't get enough of them!"

Before he can answer I heard someone clearing their throat behind me, I turn around and see Marlene, shit! I'm so screwed right now..
"Sasha, can I talk to you for a minute?"
"Yeah sure" I slumbering

I was standing up and I could feel my whole body is like spaghetti. Marlene helped me walk and she took me to her car. Why was she in a bar anyway?
"Hey boss, whereeee are you taking me?"
"To my house, you're staying there till you sober up."
"I thought you just wanted to talk, not have a sleeeepy over! "
Marlene sigh and kept her eyes on the road and me? Well I was thinking how to fly so I don't have to drive a car.

Before I even knew it I feel my eyes close.

The next thing I know I'm waking up in a bed, my head hurts like a bitch. What happened and where the hell am I? I see that I've still clothes on, phew, could have been worse. Then I heard a knock on the door, I see someone open the door and it's Marlene.
Oh no.. this isn't good.

She sat on the bed next to me
"Look Sasha, I know that you having a rough time right now and I've thinking a lot since I brought you here from the bar. I'm sad to see you like this and as your boss I've t-

"I'm fired right?" I interrupted her
"No, your not! I'm going to help you get cleaned, and I need you to promise me that you have to stop drinking. Can you do that for me?"

"I promise, t-thank you Marlene"
"You're welcome, I'm going to make you some breakfast. Come down when you're ready"

E N D O F F L A S H B A C K

I've been sober for four weeks, and no one knows beside Marlene and the bartender. I really want to tell Shay and Hudson about my drinking problem but I can't. I can't risk everyone lose their jobs. I'm sitting on the bed, just thinking about everything that's happened and my phone started to make sounds. I sigh and look at it and it's a text from Hudson and Shay, did this really happened? Both of them sended at the same time..

'I miss you, can we please talk? Come to the house tomorrow, please.. I love you ❤' ~ Hudson
'Hey, I was wondering if I could come over? I had a fight with Ashley.. I just need someone to talk to and you were the one that came on my mind 💋"

Aaand both of them want to meet. I took a deep breath and texted Hudson first.
'I need more time Hudson.. I'll contact you when I'm ready, I promise ❤'