Chapter 19

Sasha's POV

She remembered.. oh my god..

"Sasha?"
"Y-you remembered that night when I find Hudson in bed with my friend, you had a photo shoot or something and when you came home you find me on the couch with a bottle of wine.. you stopped me."

Shay started to cry, I walked towards her and hugged her tight!
"Y-you have a drinking problem?"
"Yeah and I broke a promise to you that I wouldn't do it again but when I was at Hudson's all I could think of that I lost you and I would never get you back.." I whispered back.

Shay pulls away and looks at me, we're still standing close to each other.
"I'm so sorry"
"You have nothing to be sorry about, you did nothing wrong Shay okay?"

"D-do you think I will be able to remember some more stuff?"
"I don't know.. what trigger you to remember this?"
"Honestly I don't know myself.. "

I step a little bit closer, just inches away from her lips
"Can I try something?" I asked
She nodded her head, then I slowly lean in and kissed her softly. We both have our eyes closed and I was going to pull away, but she took her hands on my cheeks and pulled in for another one. This time it was more heated and so passionate, I hear her moan, god I missed her lips, her moans, her everything..

We pulled away trying to breed, then she touches her head.. does that mean she remembered again?

Shay's POV

After we kissed I felt my head hurts , what is happening? I close my eyes and I could see my moments with Sasha flashing threw. It's like you have 1000 pictures that you click on in every second. I opened my eyes and I see Sasha trying to calm me down. "Shay, what happened? Did you just remembered something?"
"After the kiss I saw our moments together, w-when we were i-in b-bed and when I gave you the promise ring.."
She looks at me in shock, that a kiss could do that it's a little bit wired but amazing at the same time..

"Shay did you see who shot you?"
I took a deep breath
"No, just our moments.. I'm sorry.."
"Hey, don't be this is just a beginning, we will take one day at a time I promise. I think you need some rest, you can go upstairs"
"Aren't you coming with me?"
"Of course I'm just going to look the door" Sasha smiles at me

"O-okay" I whispered and went to my or our room, I don't know if we're still a thing after tonight I mean she kissed so I could remember something which I did after minutes of making out. I want to start over with her to see if my feelings where still there and after the moment tonight I think I am.

Sasha's POV

I locked the doors and went upstairs seeing Shay on the bed, still awake. "I thought you would be sleeping"
"I wanted to wait for you"

I smile and got dressed for bed, I walked to the bed and put the blanket over me and I could feel Shay grabbing my hand. "Can you hold me?" She whispers

I rolled over to her side and put my hand around her stomach, I hold her close to me so she wouldn't get cold. After a few minutes we both fell of to sleep.

Writer's POV

Sasha was in the shower while Shay was still sleeping, she knows that she need rest after yesterday. When the blonde was done she put some clothes on. When she was back in the room the brunette where still asleep, she went downstairs to make some breakfast. A few minutes went and then a scream came from the bedroom upstairs. Sasha ran fast and she see the brunette rolling around the bed screaming she tries to wake her up.

"Shay, baby wake up! Wake up baby!" She try to shake her awake and it succeeded.
"Shh, it's okay I'm here.."

Sasha kissed the top of her head, for comfort.
"I-I felt so real..."
"What did you dream about?"
"I always have dreams about that night I got shot, in every dream I can always see a little peace of the shooter l-like t-the g-gun or the c-color of the clothes, but this time was different.."
"What do you mean? "
"I saw its hair and it was brown..."

____________________________________________________________

Not the best chapter but I hope you all like it.

Shay's starts to remember things and she almost saw the shooter in her dream, can she guess who it is or will she just let it go bc of a dream? Leave all your thoughts below on what will happen next and I will see you guys soon!

💋-M

(Sorry for my mistakes )