Chapter 17

The only reason this is my last story is because I've a lot going on with my life right now and that's why I'm late updating.

This Chapter it's going to explain things so enjoy !

💋- M

(Sorry for my mistakes )

Writers POV

Sasha sat on her old couch and started to think about why she really left. She started to think about why she left. She was really happy with Hudson. Why would she throw that away just to be with Shay? Sasha was thinking hard and didn't notice Hudson sat down next to her. "How are you feeling?"

"To be honest, if I haven't been together with Shay this wouldn't happen to her, to me, to you, to us. I messed things up"

Hudson took Sasha's hand, "it's not your fault, it's the person who pulled the trigger" "Yeah well I haven't been the best person since we broke up"

"What do you mean?" Hudson asks confused, Sasha just shook her head "it's nothing, let's just say I'm having regrets" Hudson really wants to know what it is but he let it go for now. He looked at his watch to see her needs to go to work, he sigh and says "I need to go to work, you're going to be okay here by yourself?"
"Yeah, I've the dogs to cheer me up, see you soon. Hudson leaves and Sasha was in the kitchen drinking some water. Her eye caught an old bottle of wine she bought on her way home after Hudson propose to her. She picked it up and had hard trouble with decided if she should drink it or not. It didn't take long til Sasha grabbed a glass and started to take a sip, then she drank all of it. Then again, and again and again...

6 hours later

Hudson came home hearing music and a cheerful Sasha dancing in the living room. He looked at her confused then he sees the bottles. She have been drinking 3 bottles since he left. Hudson put the peaces together on what Sasha said earlier.

He walks towards her and grab her waist, she turns around "Sasha, how long have you been sober since today?"

"Uhmmmm, let me thiiink! Ohh almost a yeaaar"
"Why would you start drinking again? Because of what happened with Shay?"

"Yeeeeap!"

Hudson felt guilty, he didn't know his ex fiancé were a alcoholic.

"And I ruined what could've beeen amaaazing, Shay is thee love of my liifee, I just want her to remembeer me and her togeeether, yah know?"

Hudson felt even more quilts, he never ever thought that she would love Shay that much. "You will get her back, you just need to give it some time"

The blonde just nodded her head

"Come on let me take you to bed"

Sasha fell asleep in the guest room and Hudson went downstairs to make a call.
- can you come over?
-yeah sure.

Few minutes a knock on the door and Hudson took the person in to the kitchen. "Look I think we should stop this whole thing" he said.

"What?!"
"Shh, Sasha is upstairs sleeping"
"What's she's doing here? Are you guys back together?"

"No Lucy we're not! Just drop this okay?"

"I shot Shay how are we just going to drop this?"
"You got rid of the gun so it should be no problem! "
"What about Shay then? She can get her memory back in months and she's going to figure out that I shot her!"

"Maybe you shouldn't have done that! You were so jealous of her being with Sasha, you should have just let it go!"

F L A S H B A C K !

Lucy and Sasha was in the dressing room and when Sasha was changing her sweater she couldn't stop looking at her upper body. Sasha notice and smirked "like what you see?"

"Uh, no I just was watching your necklace, where uhm, did you get that?"
"Oh, Shay got it for me. She surprised me the other day and she got me this. She most really love me, it's good though because I love her too"

Lucy tries to hold up a happy face, " woow, I'm happy for you guys. Oh look at that gotta go before my bf get crazy for being late. See you tomorrow sash"

"See yah"

Lucy runs to her car crying, she didn't know what to do until she figure it out. She left work and drove to Hudson's house. She knocked on the door and a few minutes he opens the door. "Lucy, what are you doing here?"

"We need to talk!"

End of F L A S H B A C K

"I'm dropping this whole thing and so should you, let her be happy."

"What the hell happened with taking her back and revenge on Shay?"

Hudson took a deep breath
"That was before, things change... I think you should go!"

"Fine!" Lucy storms off angry leaving a very tired Hudson. He sigh and went to his room to sleep.

The next day

"Shit my head hurts" the blonde mumbles when she wakes up. She realised she's in her old guest room, we're Shay slept. Sasha tried to stand up but failed just in time the other blonde comes in to the room checking if she's okay!

"Morning, I thought you might wanted some hungover medication and water"
"Thanks.."
She took a pill and swollen it with water.

" I guess you have questions for me.." she said looking down.
"No, I don't but I'm going to tell you that you will never do this again because you can lose your job sash, I don't want that happening to you"

"I know... I'm sorry.."
"Just promise me this is the first and last time you relapse."
"I promise"
"Good!"

Suddenly the door rings
"I'll get it just try to get some rest" Hudson whispers and kissed Sasha on the forehead.
When he opened the door he saw the brunette standing there, "Shay what are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to Sasha.."

____________________________________________________________

what's going to happen next? Leave your thoughts below!