Five ; Actually Meeting Ariana Grande

aRiAnA

I woke up at 5:40 and got ready in a black baggy sweater and blue jeans.

But first, I hopped in the shower and put the water on hot, enjoying the feeling of hot water on my skin.

I grab my strawberry scented shampoo and run it through my long hair and wash my body and put on deodorant.

 I dried and ironed my now two colored hair and applied a tiny bit of makeup and slipped on my shoes and left the house.

I went in my black BMW and put the key in the keyhole and stepped on the pedal lightly and drove to the airport.

After ten minutes, I got in the airport parking lot and parked in a random spot and walked in the airport and waited for CorBearFogel to come out with one other guest of his choice.

CoReY

Sabrina and I grabbed our bags and we got off the plane.

We went through a line of people and walked around the airport when we spotted Ariana Grande, and she noticed me.

She waved at me, [gif of her waving ^], and smiled, I felt weak at my knees.

"Sabrina..." I said.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"My legs feel like jelly!" I said falling down, but she helped me up and did it in a fashion where it looked like nothing happened.

"Are you CorBearFogel?" Ariana asked.

"Y-Yes, Y-Yes I am." I smiled.

"You must be the amazing, beautiful, and talented Ariana Grande!" Sabrina said calmly.

I was jealous of how calm she was.

"Aw, thank you for calling me those. Are you Sabrina his best friend? I read his latest post on Instagram and you were in it." Ariana explained.

"Yes I am." Sabrina smiled.

"Hey, I'm starving. Did you guys have breakfast?" Ariana asked.

"I did. But, it was just a tiny banana so I'm still hungry." I explained.

"How about you Sabrina?" Ariana asked. "Did you have breakfast?"

"No."

"How about we head to StarBuck's? There's one in almost every airport."

"Sounds good."