Seven ; Secret Boyfriend Leaked

ArIaNa

I forgot all about my secret boyfriend deal and I felt really guilty the next morning so I went to @CorBearFogel's account and DM'd him.

ArianaGrande: hey look, i never told you who my secret bf is and i feel horrible! sorry!

CorBearFogel: its okay.

ArianaGrande: i'll tell you...its....

ArianaGrande: harry styles.

New Post By CorBearFogel!

[Picture of grass] CorBearFogel: Harry Styles is ur bf ariana?!

He posted that online...oh no...

Ring ring!

"Hello?" I say.

"Its Harry, why would you tell people online we were dating?" Harry asks.

"I didn't! Corey Fogelmanis posted it!" I yell.

"Well, why did you tell him?!" Harry yelled. "We're done!"

I started crying.

DM to CorBearFogel

CorBearFogel: Oops, I posted that on my profile. Let me take it off.

ArianaGrande: too late. it's leaked online and Harry broke up with me.

ArianaGrande: I thought you were nice and then you do this?

ArianaGrande: How dare you?!

ArianaGrande: I NEVER WANT TO SEE OR TALK TO YOU AGAIN!

I unfollowed him and blocked him.

cOrEy

I started crying my eyes out. Ariana Grande, my celebrity crush, hates me!

I didn't mean to post that on my profile, I pressed the wrong button.

I tried to explain it, but she didn't reply and she already hates my guts now!

She blocked me and unfollowed me and now everybody else hates me.

"Corey!" Sabrina yells coming out of the bathroom. "What happened? Why is everybody hating on you now?"

I explain it to her, "Corey, it's not your fault, but I hate to say it, but you can't apologize. She's gone and we're never coming here again. Now pack and lets go back home, Cor."

"Okay, B." I reply sadly with a sigh.

=====

We go in the hotel and I can't stop crying, even when entering the plane.

Everybody stares at me and asks me if I'm okay, and all I can say is 'No' and 'Leave me alone'.

CorBearFogel: I'm sorry, Ariana.

She didn't reply the whole time. She hates me so much right now.

"You okay, Cor?" Sabrina asked me.

"No..."

====

We get off the plane and I run up to my mom and cry on her shoulder, "Ooh, baby! What happened to poor you?!"

"He met Ariana Grande and had a good time, but then when Ariana Grande told him her secret boyfriend, he screenshotted it and posted it and now the whole world knows and Ariana's secret boyfriend broke up with her," Sabrina explains for me.

"Aw, honey, it wasn't your fault." Mom wipes my cheeks. "It was an accident."

"Yeah, but now she hates me!" I cry harder.

===

"Corey, you need someone to help you stop crying since you've been crying for three hours!" mom exclaimed entering my bedroom. "I got Sabrina."

Mom closes the door and Sabrina comes closer to me and sits down next to me, "Hey Farkle, you okay?"

I grabbed a piece of paper and pen and wrote down my words: I have vowed to never talk over the pain I caused Ariana.

"Oh come on Corey, that's stupid! What do you feel like right now?"

I lifted up my hair and on my forehead I wrote; Nothing.

I feel powerless an--

Sabrina took away the pen from me and paper, "JUST USE WORDS!"

"Sabrina, I--"

"I just need to feel loved, Sabrina." I cried.

She looked at me and we both leaned in until our lips were centimeters apart, "Corey, I can't do this!"

"But, Ariana!"

"I'm not Ariana! Are you feeling okay?" Sabrina asked.

"No, I think I'm hallucinating! Just so you know...I only tried kissed you because I thought you were Ariana!"

I threw up, "OH MY GOSH! MS. FOGELMANIS! TAKE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL!"

...