One ; YouTube

Everything I do is bittersweet,

You could tell me secret's that I'll probably repeat,

I'm not trying to hurt you, I just love to speak

--

*4 years ago*

Corey Fogelmanis a smart, adorable 12 year old walked around the store holding his mothers hand.

"Now honey," Corey's mother said, "your sister loves Selena Gomez so we have to go to the child singers poster section."

"Aw mom!" Corey whined. "If my friends find me there, they'll call me names! Plus, I don't like any 12 year old, female singers so what good is it for me?"

"Come on, its her birthday. Don't complain, sweets." his mother subtly hushed him.

She leaded him to the child star poster section and took one out.

It was a picture of Ariana Grande, but Corey didn't know that.

He was in awe of the girls beauty with straight, windswept looking black hair, big, creamy, twinkling brown eyes, and cream, peachy complexion.

His eyes widen, "Whoa...who is that, mom?"

"This," his mom smirked, "is Ariana Grande."

"Can I buy that poster?" Corey asked tugging at his mother's leg.

"Why would you want this?"

"She's beautiful..."

"Aw, looks like you have a temporary crush, Cor-bear."

But what she didn't know was it wasn't temporary...

***

Corey ran out of the car and into the house. He flattened out the poster and ran into his room.

He took his mom's tablet with him and went on YouTube and typed 'Ariana Grande singing'.

He founds many results and clicked a random one of her singing the National Anthem.

"O-Oh say can you-u-u see-e-e," Ariana angelically sang.

"I love her," Corey blushed.