Ch.9 To Be or Not To Be

Começar do início

I walked into her bathroom and got two aspirin and a glass of water setting them on her nightstand. I kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear. "Sweet dreams beautiful." Before walking downstairs to find her brother in the kitchen.

He turned and looked at me expectantly.
"Okay well first off I'm Ryder and friends with your sister, she got a little drunk at the party and I found her with a guy I don't particularly like. He said he was gonna take her home and show her a good time and I wasn't gonna let that happen soo long story short I beat him and brought her home.." I said a little out of breath.

He was gripping the counter so hard his knuckles were turning white. "Well I'm Tyler her brother." He started.

"Well I appreciate you looking out for her and bringing her home. Thanks man." Tyler said, while we did a bro hug.

"Anytime, and your friends with Justin, Ashton, and Ian right?" I asked just checking.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" Tyler said walking to the fridge pulling out a yellow Gatorade.

"I've been friends with them since I was younger." I said sitting on the counter.

"Really? Why did I never know you?" He asked curiously

"Well when I got big dancing I traveled a lot and then parents home schooled me." I stated with a shrug.

"Oh makes sense." He said while stretching into a yawn.

Shit it has to be at least 2:30 in the morning by now.

"Okay well imma head home it's late and I'm sure you would want to get some sleep, but it was nice meeting you bro." I said sliding off the counter.

"Yeah, well thanks again Ryder. I'm glad that she has someone like you with her mom and I not really being home alot." Tyler said giving me a half smile.

"No problem, I'll see you around." I said shuffling down the hallway out the front door.

Once I made it home I didn't even have the energy to change I gracefully slipped into bed.. Oh my God I crack my self up no I made a five foot lunge into my bed because I'm to lazy to walk the extra five steps and looked like a fat whale in the air.

Once my head hit the pillow a minute later darkness took over.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey there.... I know I'm terrible for not updating and so on I love that you guys always comment telling me to tho its funny because I'll be sitting in class and my phone will just start vibrating and not stop for like 2 mins and my teacher looks at me like something is wrong with me but I'm sure there is.

Anyways it took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do I thought I knew but now I know and everyone is going to hate me in the end but I think a few of you will like it and I know every single one of you will never see it coming so continue to comment and give me inspiration I love you all! And it was my birthday on March 29th I'm now able to drive stay off the roads if you live in Ohio or near by love you all!

~Natalie