The Reply To His Proposal.

#fromcrushtolove

SHOT-10

Sanyukta blushed deeply ..  She could not believe this was REAL.
The guy she had been crushing on from so many months writes down that he LIKES HER.

she took that paper and kissed it thousand times ..  And smiled like an idiot holding it close to her chest.. Before uttering .. 

SANYUKYA LIKES RANDHIR AS WELL 💜

SANYUKTA LIKES RANDHIR ALOT 💜

HE IS ALWAYS SO SEXY.

HE HAS A HEART OF GOLD.

she wrote it down in the back of the paper.

She smiled sheepishly before slowly tearing that page from her copy and folding it and keeping it inside her almirah .. 

RANDHIR LIKES ME .. RANDHIR LIKES ME..  she literally jumped on the bed and then started laughing loudly falling on her knees ..  She was so happy .. Whom should she share her happiness with? She didnot much confide in her friends .. Most importantly this was something she wanted to keep as a secret for sometime. 

She covered her face and took deep breathes to stop smiling somehow .. She had never been so happy before this..

"sanyukta? Dinner is ready! " her mom yelled

" yes mom .. Coming " she chipped happily before running towards the door and opening it.

GOD THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT LIKES ME. I LIKE U TOOOOO.... I LIKE U SO SO MUCH.

****

Randhir paced back and forth in his room ..  Scratching his nape ..  Expecting Atleast a message from her .. Bt nothing.. She didnot call or text.
She was too shy to do that.

It was really hard for randhir to tell her this face to face ..  He was too shy to do that ..  He had never had a girl friend just a friend as well ..  Sanyukta was really SPECAIL ..  He found her really very cute .. He never expected that he could fall for a girly girl like sanyukta .. Bt he DID.

He really admired her every little antics ..  Just by her expressions he could say what was she wanted and how her mood was ..  All these months he tried to avoid the feeling he was having.. Bt the day he saw her there in the middle of the road and she was about to get hit by the bus.. His breathing had almost stopped for that nano second .. He never showed but even her little touch made him nervous ..  The way she gazed him did make him blush ..  And her little antics to impress him made him feel so wanted.

That day outside the life science tuition she was so conscious and he knew that ..  She looked so cute when she was angry and possessive and shy all at the same time that he just felt like engulfing her in a tight hug and kiss her face telling her how cute she was ..  Bt even the thought of doing that made him nervous and he blushed and so he lightly pecked her cheeks and ran away .. 
He tried to avoid her gaze after that kiss specially infront of his friends because he himself was so nervous  ..  He didnot want his friends to unnecessarily link them and so he avoided her when with friends ..  Bt soon he realised that no matter how much he tried he could not escape the feelings he held for her.

He now really wanted her to know his feelings because deep down her knew that she felt for him and her being jealous with Kosha just confirmed his doubt about her feelings.

And so he decided to take the first step. Bt when she didnot respond to his so called 'love letter' this made him restless and he kept twisting and turning in the bed the whole night.
Sad, maybe he was WRONG and she didnot want any sort of relationship other than friendship as of now. 

****

The whole day passed in school while randhir could not get her thoughts out of his mind.

Finally when the last period was over and they came out of the school ..  He slowly walked and came out of the school campus and what he saw made his eyes pop out of his sockets .. 
Sanyukta was standing smiling widely at him right in front of the school gate ..

WAS HE DREAMING?

HE LOOKS SO GOOD EVEN WHEN TIRED AND IN SCHOOL UNIFORM.  - sanyukta blushed at her thoughts .. 

"come "

" sanyukta where? "

" come! "

She pulled him to a side and then jumped on him hugging him tightly ..  Randhir was too shocked to do anything

" SANYUKTA LOVES RANDHIR AND NOT JUST LIKES HIM . SANYUKTA LOVES RANDHIR ALOT . WILL RANDHIR BE HER BOYFRIEND FOREVER? "  she whispered in his ears still hugging him.

#akansha