Cute Fights.

#Fromcrushtolove

Few weeks passed and randhir continued to help her with her studies .. And she had actually started improving with his help .. And at the same time both were becoming close with each passing day ..
Slowly even the numbers had got exchanged and they used to even chat at times ..

Randhir didnot know what was even wrong with him? He hardly spent time in chatting and talking randomly .. If he didnot even text his frnds until and unless he had some work then why sanyukta? And why was he starting to get worried more than her about her boards examination? What was even happening to him?
He loved adoring her while she wd solve the sums and do her studies .. This was so not HIM

**
It was a Saturday afternoon when sanyukta had almost rushed into his house after getting the results of her maths tuition test .. As he opened the door sanyukta jumped on him and hugged him with all her might happily and randhir widened his eyes SHOCKED ..

Bt for some reason he liked it and didnot want to break the hug and so he wrapped his hand around her as well and caressed her hair ..

"so happy? " as he chipped this sanyukta awkwardly broke the hug and looked down embarrassed ..

WAS SHE CRAZY? SHE LITERALLY JUMPED ON HIM .. FOR GOD'S SAKE SHE SHOULD HAVE SOME CONTROL !

" sorry " she chipped and still looked down .. And she chewed her lips as her cheeks started burning and

" it's okay .. Come in .. " he chipped equally embarrassed ..

He had never been so close to any girl before this .. This was so not him ..

" kya hua? "

" randhiirrrr" she beamed .. "guess what?"

"what? "

" I scored 88 in mathematics examination .. First time ever in my life .. Oh my god I m so happy .. Thank u so much for teaching me " she jumped on her seat clapping her hand excitedly and he frowned

" 88? Why not 100?what mistake did u do? " he asked

" are u like crazy? 88 is good .. 100 ek baar mein sixer maru mein "

" shut up .. It's not ek baar .. 2 exams happend before this and u had scored really less around 60 if u remember " he scolded and her eyes brimmed with tears ..

" take this .. I will meet u tomorrow bye .. I don't feel like doing the class today I feel sick bye " she got up and sniffed before taking her bag ..

He looked at her and then pressed his lips together .. If he scored good it didnot mean everyone could .. She was slowly improving .. Was there seriously any need for him to taunt her? She was so happy and she spoiled the mood ..

As she was about to get out of the house he pulled her hand with force and she was lost her balance only to be caught by him tightly in his embrace ..

She looked into his eyes and her heart skipped a beat .. Her eyes got latched with his .. While wierd sensations passed all over her body feeling his hand touching her stomach .. And she took deep breathes .. She was surely not used to such proximity ..

"sorry " he then chipped before making her stand properly and she shook her head .

" why what? Don't apologise " she pressed a smile

" i know I spoiled ur mood .. Sorry " he kept the paper back on the table before holding his ears and pouting .. And she smiled ..

Why was he so cute? Hell why? She just cdnot take her eyes off him .. What made him look sexier today was his little stubble and grown hair which fell on his forehead and he looked adorable .. She had always seen him clean shave .. Bt stubble suited him ..

"hey? " randhir snapped his fingers infront of her as she gawking at his face without even blinking making him feel wierd ..

" oh" her trance broke

"sorry .. U have improved alot .. I know I was rude .. Bt don't leave .. And don't cry " he came forward and brushed the tears off her cheeks making her gulp ..

" next Time 100 but? " he smiled pulling her cheeks lightly and she flushed before nodding ..

" can I hug u? " she asked and he furrowed his brows and smiled ..

" come " he gathered her in his arms and she smiled and snuggled closer .. This felt so good .. Randhir was definitely the first and probably the last guy she wd get so close to ..

Randhir who had her in his arms kept convincing himself that friends do hug and there was nothing special and it was okay? Bt his heart knew that it wasn't okay having her so close did things to him .. And he knew that it wasn't NORMAL ..

<3

#akansha