And I Was Lost.. Lost In Him.

16 year old sanyukta Agarwal loved ogling at 17 year old Randhir Singh Shekhawat ..

Their tuitions were common .. He was the son of her teacher and he was a year older so he had helped her with the contact details of different tuition teachers .. And so the tuitions were common bt the timings were different ..

She knew him from long .. He was master in science subjects and for her physics chemistry was so tough that she barely managed to pass..

It was only when they were sitting in the physics tuition and randhir had come for an extra class .. She was sitting and trying to solve the sum which her sir had given .. She tried bt it all went above her head ..

"uh .. Randhir " she turned around and smiled at him .. He was busy talking to his friends ..

" yeah? " he replied

Yes he had helped her and they knew each other bt were still not even close to being friends .. He was instructed to help her by his mom ..

" actually can u please solve this .. Umm.. Sum for me? " she asked and forwarded the copy to him ..

He peeped out to look if their sir was there .. Thankfully he wasn't there ..

" this? "

" yeah "

" its easy .. I will show u how bt don't tell sir .. He wd scold me for helping u! " he said before starting to solve the sum

" sir? U are so dumb " she laughed and he glared her

" sorry fine! "

He continued solving the sum ..

" done! 62 right? "

" yeah " she tried to smile .. Bt her breathe was caught in her throat as he was holding her hand ..
He had accidently held her hand while asking her the answer of the sum ..

She had never even had a proper conversation with guys let alone touching ..

" umm " she tried to withdraw her hand back .. And he looked up

" sorry " he smiled and she looked at him intently ..

His smile was breathe taking .. Definitely he was drool worthy .. Why hadn't she noticed him earlier? She wondered ..

From that day she had a huge crush on RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT .. She had become crazy .. Stalking him everywhere on Facebook .. Instagram and everywhere .. His smile was something she cd give her life for ..

Sanyukta Agarwal who hardly even cared to talk to boys let alone being friends and drooling oh my god? Was today all crazy for randhir Singh Shekhawat's looks ..

After her life science tuitions which was just beside his maths ttn and there was only 15 mins time difference between their classes to end .. Her ended at 7:00 pm while his at 7:15 pm ..

Her car wd already be waiting for her always bt she chose to stand and wait until he used to come out laughing with his friends .. Grinning .. His little grown hair leisurely falling over his forehead .. While his fair forehead used to glow even in the moonlight .. He was BEAUTIFUL ..

He was waiting for his car when she purposely passed from beside him with her friend ridhi .. Looking at him as he punched his friend and chuckled .. She cdnot take her eyes off him and without seeing the road ahead she kept looking at him ..

"sanyu .. Car! " ridhi yelled and randhir turned seeing the car coming with force .. He widened his eyes and pulled her by her arm and she lost her balance and fell right in his arms and he pulled her closer protecting her while her smile widened as a wierd yet soothing sensation passed through her body.. as his hands touched her waist and she looked deep into his eyes making everyone around glare at her in confusion ..

"u fine? " he asked ..

And she was snapped out of her randhir land and she stood straight immediately and tucked her hair behind her ear ..

" sorry .. Sorry " she stammered ..

" be careful " he shook his head

" y-e.. Yes thank u " she licked her lips which had went dry ..

<3

Thanks alot for reading the crap 😂😝

#akansha