When He Tutors Me.

#Fromcrushtolove <3

It was Saturday finally Saturday was here .. And sanyukta had been busy deciding what to wear in her maths tuition since morning ..
He wd be there and she needs to look good ..

"oh god! " she hit her forehead .. " ek bhi Acha kapra nahi hai " she sighed

" sanyukta tuition Hi hai chill " her brother taunted who was playing on his laptop

" Haa toh iska matlab tumhari tarah gandi banke jau "

" tu maat bol Sare hue Kapre pehen ke jati thi abh madame ke tewar badal gaye hai .. Koi pasand ah gaya kya? " he winked and she blushed before shooking her head

" are u crazy? Please " she rolled her eyes and once again started searching for something good ..

" how about trying kurti today? It's different .. I don't usually wear it so maybe that wd drag his attention? " she wondered and then nodded ..

Grabbing her kurti and leggings she ironed it properly and then dashed inside the washroom and washed her hair and took her beauty bath .. She had to look best .. She wd be alone with him in a room .. He wd drive her crazy someday ..

Quickly packing her physics and mathematics books she ran out of the house .. She cannot be late .. She can't miss a single sight of his .. The way he walks in the classroom and smiles brightly seeing his frnds .. That smile .. That million dollar smile .. How can she afford to miss it?

***

She cursed herself for coming so early to the tuition as he was late and she had to do extra sums .. Bt as he walked inside the room wearing his casual black tee and blue jeans .. His strong cologne filled the entire room and it seemed that he had just took a bath .. Looking fresh and even fairer and of course handsome as usual ..
Randhir got in and smiled at his frnds bt didnot even chip a hie seeing her .. Her face fell and she wondered if he remembered that he had promised to teach her?

The class went boring .. With she occasionally looking at his face while he solved his sums with utmost attention

"sanyukta? Concentrate?all the sums are wrong! " her sir said angrily before throwing the copy on the desk ..

" it's a everyday thing now .. U come u don't concentrate .. U don't study .. The boards are approaching .. Do u wanna fail? " he asked furiously .. " I never had a student like u " he chipped angrily and sanyukta felt insulted .. Tears brimmed her vision and she looked down chewing her lips ..

All the students looked at her ... Some laughed seeing how stupid she was .. She cdnot even solve simple sums while some ignored .. Shalini, her frnd rubbed her back ..

"do it properly now! " her sir chipped and she nodded ..

Randhir looked up bt then didnot say anything .. Sanyukta slowly brushed her tears away .. Bt it wd not stop .. She sniffed as she solved the sums .. She became a JOKE

Sadly she closed her books as the clock struck 4 .. And packed her bags ..

What a great day? Randhir didnot remember his promise .. Her sir scolded her infront of everyone .. Infront of RANDHIR .. she had tried to look good for him bt he had ignored ..

She gritted her teeth and clutched her phone in her hand angrily before finally walking out of the tuition and walking towards her home .. When someone from behind joined her and tapped her shoulders ..

She took a deep breathe before brushing off her tears and turning around to look who was there to disturb her again?

"who---" and she stopped abruptly seeing randhir ..

"u are still crying? " he asked seeing her red nose and cheeks ..

" no I ain't crying!" she chipped coldly

"as if " he rolled her eyes .. " look at ur face " he laughed and she frowned ..

Only if he knew that she had took efforts to look good and here he was making fun of her face?
Wow.. Just WOW

" I don't look that funny .. Anyway what is it? " she was angry on him .. Why did he promised and gave her hope if he didnot remember it? Or maybe he did.

" u won't come to my house? For physics ttn? "

" u remember? " she looked at him and he smiled and she was lost .. His smile .. Her anger disappeared almost immediately and she stood there gawking at his perfect pair of pink lips ..

" I do " he shrugged .. " I don't do fake promises "

" I see " she giggled and turned in the opposite direction to walk with him towards his house ..

***

" I could help u with maths as well " he chipped as they walked

" eh? "

" I mean u are a little weak in maths it seems .. So I cd help to clear ur concepts .. Umm if u don't mind? "

" ofcourse I don't " her face lit up and he smiled ..

She looked good that way? Doesn't she? Crying sanyukta is definitely painful to see?

" then one hour maths one hour physics .. "
He chipped and she smiled

" and 2 hrs if ogling " she grinned and he looked at her

" what? "

" n-nothing " she smiled awkwardly and he shrugged ..

As they reached the crossing .. He held her hand and she widened her eyes ..

" chill .. I know how wonderfully u cross the road " he rolled his eyes ..
Ofcourse she used to cross the road in a very dumb way not caring about the cars .. Her friends never let her cross alone she wd definitely get into an accident

She twisted her lips .. Bt how did he know that? He noticed her? He NOTICED HER! OH MY GOD

She wanted to jump and dance .. He noticed her .. He noticed her .. She wanted to shout .. Bt she just pressed her lips and quietly walked toward his house ..

Bt he was wierd .. Why did he always ignore her infront of his friends? He ALWAYS did that .. And even today .. When alone he was so sweet .. What was his problem .. She frowned ..

Randhir was shy .. Very shy to talk to her infront of his friends .. Yes they linked him with her .. And it wd get awkward .. Bt somewhere deep inside he wd never accept bt even he had crush on her .. Maybe not crazy like sanyukta .. Bt yes he did have ..

<3

#akansha