Opposites ATTRACT

#Fromcrushtolove

As they finally reached his house and he rang the bell .. His dad smiled at sanyukta and welcomed her inside .. 

"u sit in that room I will just come" he said and went outside .. While she took slow steps towards his room ..  Yes she had visited his house earlier when her ma'am called her for tuitions ..  Bt she was visiting HIS room for the first time .. 

As she stepped in her eyes widened seeing so many racks and racks of books .. 

"he is so studious .. Boring room .. Completely opposite .. As they say opposites attract " she giggled talking to herself .. 

She then sat on his bed and waited for him to come .. She cdnot help bt blush sitting on his bed ..  The bed she was sitting on right now is the same bed in which he sleeps .. She smiled to herself .. 
IT WAS OKAY IF THIS WAS THE SAME BED IN WHICH HE SLEPT THERE WAS NOTHING TO BLUSH.. 
She tried to convince herself bt then sighs ..  She ended up blushing harder .. 

"hey " he got in and smiled .. " water? " he offered her a glass full of water .. 

" thanks " she smiled before gulping it down .. 

" u gotta respect.. I m ur teacher " he winked and her gaze got fixed on his beautiful face .. 

OH MY GOD! WHY IS HE SO HANDSOME? HE LOOKED SO SEXY WHEN HE WINKED ..  SANYUKYA CONTROL! 

She smiled and nodded .. 

" so what wd u like to start with?? Physics?or maths? " he chipped

" anything? U say " she smiled ..
She wasn't interested anyway .. He cd teach anything he liked ..  She was here to ogle at him .. 

" physics? I love that subject " he rubbed his hands togther excitedly .. 

" okay " she shrugged and smiled seeing him excited like a kid to teach her ..

**

" Atoms ..  It has protons and neutrons both ..  And electrons are surrounding it and has negative energy.. Okay? " he explained and she looked at him without even blinking.. Her stomach performing somersaults each time he touched her hand and asked her to concentrate

" y-yes" she managed to nod

"sure? Then tell me what I said "

" that .. That - - "
She stammered and looked down embarrassed

" sanyukta ..  Please concentrate "
He chipped irritatingly

" okay "

" ya so - - - " and this time she heard him carefully not wanting to irritate him .. 

" understood? "

" yup " she smiled

" good! " he smiled

" solve this sum " he ordered and she pouted before taking a pen and trying .. 

As she bent down to solve the sum ..  Randhir cdnot help bt look at her expressions which changed each moment .. From confusion to anger to irritation and then sudden happiness when she understood the problem ..

He smiled as she twitched her nose  .. 

"it's difficult "

" solve " he glared and she twisted her lips before starting again .. 

He noticed how she was uncomfortably fidgeting with her kurti .. 
Bt she looked beautiful in these kurti .. Different from other days ..  She was pretty .. 

" huff"

"hua? "

" yes finally .. Bt I think it's WRONG! "

" give " he checked her sum and shook his head

" such silly mistakes? 3*3=6?" he frowned and she smiled

"mera roz ka hai " she giggled and he shook his head

" what? "

" sorry sorry .. Baki theek hai? "

" ya method and all sahi hai.. Thanks to me " he lifted his invisible collar up and she chuckled

" good now do some more! "

" break lete hai na "

" NO "

" FINE "

Soon after finishing their studies sanyukta dramatically clutched hr head .. 

" too much to handle "

And she got up and packed her bags .. 

" why are u wearing a kurti today? " he suddenly asked as she got up to leave

" huh? "

" no I mean u seemed uncomfortable " he shrugged and pressed his lips .. 

He noticed me .. Yay

" i like it "

" yeah u look good in these  " he smiled while she widened her eyes .. 

HE COMPLIMENTED ME ..  WOW

she flushed and looked down .. " thanks "

" bye ..  And revise what I taught " he then chipped and she looked at him for one last time before quickly going out of the house

" bye " she said softly ..

As he dropped her out he chipped .. " see the road and take care "

" I can cross " she pouted

" I know right? " he smirked and she giggled

" okay fine ..  I will be careful ..  Bye and thanks "

" anytime "

He saw her retreating figure and kept standing there until and unless he was no more able to see her .. 

She was cute in her own way .. He smiled and then went in .. 

While sanyukta was all crazy  .. The day was crazy ..  The best day of her life ..  While walking she opened the notepad of her cellphone and typed about how he complemented her and he notices her ..  She flushed .. 

She was just falling deeper and deeper in his love .. 
How can someone be so good in and out?

<3

#akansha