Jealous?

#Fromcrushtolove 💜

Sipping on the coffee .. Randhir was trying hard to solve a sum whoes answer was coming wrong again and again..

While sanyukta sat there looking at him as his lips sipped on the coffee ..

Why was his lips so pink? She frowned

Messing his hair again and again trying to understand the trick the sum ..

"oh god " he groaned

" let's solve some other? I mean maybe the sum is wrong? U know .. " she chipped

" NO! It is not wrong I bet .. I m making some silly mistake .. This sum has a catch " he tapped his fingers furiously on the table while sanyukta looked at his fingers .. Fair and long ..

EVERY FUCKING THING ABOUT HIM IS SO DAMN SEXY!

" randhir u solve it later? Right now let's do something else then I have to leave " she chipped while shook his head ..

It was just not his thing to leave something in middle which he started .. bt he had to teach her also he wd anyhow crack this sum

***

After studying for sometime .. And finally as the clock struck 5 .. Sanyukta sighed ..

"tired " she leaned back on the couch

" next week then? " she asked before getting up

" no I was saying from next Saturday I won't be home this time .. Actually I have joined a new maths ttn so if u cd make it some other day? "

" oh .. Sure " she smiled .. " maybe thur after school? I have no tuitions that day? "

" oh done then ! "

" umm yeah and can u bring me the test papers? Last year ka? On Wed? " she asked .. " after lifesc ttn I will collect "

" oh sure I will ask Kosha to give it back " he smiled

" KOSHA? " she asked .. He didnot have a sister and she knew it already so from where did this god damn Kosha came from?

DON'T TELL ME RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT YOU TEACH OTHER 'GIRLS' AS WELL .. U DON'T HAVE TO BE SO HELPFUL ..

I THOUGHT I WAS SPECAIL AND HE ONLY TAUGHT ME

"yeah she also mom's student! "

" and u teach her? " she asked folding her hands across her chest and glaring at him ..

" No .. She needed the test papers actually and she is joining my new ttn with me .. So - - "

WHAT THE FUCK? THAT KOSHA WHY IS SHE JOINING THE NEW TTN ALONG WITH HIM.

" oh " her voice dropped to a whisper and she just smiled .. " okay bye "

" sanyu.. I mean sanyukta "

" what? "

" kya hua? "

" nothing "

" are u jealous? " randhir smirked before walking towards her and she took slow steps walking back .. Until she finally Hit the wall ..

" randhir someone will come .. Ma'am sir " she barely managed to speak
His hands placed on the either sides of her head and he glanced down at her making her heart beat at an abnormal Rate ..

" no one's home " his smirk grew wider

" still .. Move " she whispered and tried to come out bt he caught her by her waist pulling her up ..
And her body got pasted with his ..

" ya tell me now why are u angry? " he winked bt she was lost in him .. First time ever she was so close to him and not by mistake he did it purposely ..

His eyes got latched with hers and she held his shirt in her tiny fist to maintain the balance and kept looking at him ..

And she can say the same thing again and again that he was BEAUTIFUL .. He was DIVINE ..

His skin was glowing and his messy hair made him look cute and sexy both at the same time ..

"tell me? " he played with her front locks before finally tucking them behind her ears ..

While she was there in his arms all lost in him not ready to answer why she got angry !
That was her little secret :')

IRONY, both had a huge crush on each other .. And both didnot dare to tell this to each other ..

<3

#akansha