The door then opens and a boy with raven hair in a nasa shirt and black skinnies steps out.

"hey bro!" he says engulfing ashton in a hug, "and whose this?"

"my sub" ash smiles (eith heart eyes may i add) and hugs back.

"aye, come in, we need to discuss somethings about work so I'll send him upstairs and he can play with my sub"

"is that okay baby?" ashton turns and asks me.

i nod politely.

"okay well just so you know, im calum and my subs name is michael.

i smile and look at ash for permission to talk, when its granted i say "im luke"

the boy, i now know as calum directs me upsatirs and calls for this michael boy.

i then see a boy crawl out and say "yes sir"

"you can stand now kitten"

"thank you sir"

"right luke - michael, michael - luke. now go play, ashton is here so don't interupt us please"

we both nod.

he showed me to his room and we are both silent for about 10 minutes before a voice calling from downstairs interups us;

"kitten, i need you to make some lunch for ashton and i!"

i hear ash protest and say that its not necessary but then i hear a light smack and a snort "yeah right, it's food, like you'd turn it down"

i smile widely and then see michael run downstairs and nod as he passes calum.

i dont really know what to do so i just sit here.

i am about to walk downstairs when i hear ash ask if he could check on me. calum groans playfully and says make it quick and then i hear footsteps.

"luke baby"

"yes daddy"

"sorry this is boring, we'll be home soon i promise"

"no its okay sir, you need to get your work done" i say turning away to go back upstairs. i then feel big hands gripping my wiast and turning me around, i am met face to face with ash as he tugs me closer so our chests are pressed together (now the same hight as we are on the stairs and im shorter)

"Did i say you could turn away?"

i fight the smirk trying to creep up on my face.

"N-no daddy" i I breathe.

from my peripheral vision i see calum go into the kitchen where michael is. i see him wrap his arms around michael from behind making the red haired boy jump. calum begins to laugh as he turns his sub around, they said something to eachother before calum leans in and presses his lips to micheals for a slow, passionate kiss, it wasn't heated it was just short, sweet and loving.

"did you hear what i said?" i then hear ashtons say.

"what?"