6

Draft Message.

To: S.

October 30, 6:22 pm.

It's been basically four months since I last wrote you. Senior year started some months ago and things are still the same. You and him are acting like the best fucking friends of this world.

I see you almost everyday and you seem like you've finally managed to put us completely and utterly behind. I still think we'll always be unfinished business. I don't think a story like ours could ever be completely done.

I'm not so angry at him like I used to be anymore. He's just... whatever. But don't get your hopes up high, I still feel like smacking him every time he holds your hand.

Dad wants be to go to Law School, but I know I wanna do something else. All I know is that if I still had the chance to, talking to you would be so much easier.

We'd talk about nothing or everything. We'd just talk. But right now you must probably be talking to him. I know I have nothing to do with your life anymore and that it's completely unfair of my part to feel jealous, but goddamnit, I can't help it. I always knew you were way too good for someone like me, but I just never wanted it to be proved the way it was.

---
Guys, this is situated throughout the 3 years from the prologue in TICNTY, okay? He sends her draft messages when he feels like it. It will be a short story. :)

Ly,
Jas, xx.