Ch 1- It's Her Wedding Day

Start from the beginning

Endeared by this I nodded and set the laptop aside as I allowed her to guide me into our bedroom.

I have been trying to write more but I haven't gotten around to much. It's about time I sit down and really focus though even though that's been hard to do with our schedules. Camila and I have been busy looking for a place to live. The apartment is great but she's no longer a college student and most of my things are still in my ex-husbands house.

We need a bigger place so I can stop having to stop by Ronny and Ally's place for clothes.

Not to mention I can only imagine how uncomfortable it is for Ally to have your mans ex-wife coming in and out of your home all the time, though she insists it's fine.

"You pick" Camila said holding up two different dresses as she stood in her underwear.

She had red dress in her right hand a bright yellow dress on the left. I opted to point right in the middle as she furrowed her eyebrows

"What?" she asked

"The underwear" I say "I vote for the underwear it's definitely my favorite"

She tried to hide her smile but failed as she shook her head "I'm serious Laur"

I smiled and make my way over to her placing my hands on her sides.

"So am I" I said before pressing my lips against hers.

"We can't be late" she mumbled against my lips.

I smirked "We wont be"

I allowed our lips to crash together once more and this time I felt no hesitation in her response. I shifted my head slightly allowing for the kiss to deepen as she dropped the dresses she had in her hands. I walked forward pressing her gently against the wall and I heard her release a soft moan.

This is when I knew I had her.

My lips traveled down her jaw and I felt her slim fingers slide into my hair. I left opened mouthed kisses down her throat and I could see her chest moving up and down as her breathing became faster. My hands traveled down her body covering as much ground as possible before I bit down gently on her neck.

She released another soft moan before I stood up straight looking into her dilated eyes.

"Camz" I mumbled against her lips placing one more soft kiss on her plump lips.

"Hm?" she hummed as she trapped her bottom lip in her teeth.

"I like the red one" I said with a smirk before walking away.

I tried my best not laugh when I heard her low chuckle as if she couldn't believe this.

"Fucking tease" she mumbled.

I finally released the laughter that had settled at the base of my throat before rushing to into the closet to change my clothes.

"I hate you!" she yelled.

Which only made my laugh harder.

-

"The bride has requested to see you" A dark skinned man in a tuxedo lead us to the brides location.

I can only assume he's part of the staff or something due to his formality. They really did not hold anything back with the occasion. The location was beautiful there were white orchids and roses everywhere, no matter where your eyes landed, you almost got the illusion you were floating through someone's dream.

I thought she would want to get married in a church however it seemed she was convinced otherwise.

The location they chose was perfect though.