<MeganTelford>

Here's another amazing author!

Everybody say hi to MeganTelford!!

______________________________________

Hi MeganTelford! What's your real name?

My real name is Megan (the same as my username)

How old are you?

I"m 14

Don't worry, I won't stalk you but, where do you live?

France (I'm English but I've lived in France for 6 months but I'm not sure if I'll live here permenently)

What's your favourite book that you've written?

My favourite book that I've written. I don't really know because I don't usually go reading my own works unless I'm editing a story but I quite like Code Name Jamie (a 1D fanfic) and Even if it breaks your heart (another 1D fanfic).

Are you currently working on anything new? If so, got any spoilers for us?

I'm working on afew original stories but I'm also thinking about publishing another book after Time really does fly (one of my vamps fanfics). I don't really have any spoilers other than this book will be more serious than the other two in the series.

What inspired you to start writing?

I think it was when I was about 11 and we had to write a story in class and i continued to work on it. Then I discovered Wattpad through my cousin who used to be on this site and i decided to make an account.

Who's your favorite author and what do you like about them?

I have two favourite authors since I just can't choose between these two guys. The first one is Anthony Horowitz. He wrote the alex rider books and i know those are more books for boys but i really enjoyed them and i really enjoyed his power of 5 series. The other author is John Green (he's a complete genius) because I really love his work and how he potrays his characters. I especially like his book the fault in our stars.

Favorite Book?

Power of five series by Anthony Horowitz

Do you base characters on people in real life?

I sometimes base my characters on people in real life. Such as in one of my originals (that I won't be publishing until 2014) I based afew of the characters on people I knew.

Where do you like to read books?

My room, living room etc.

If you could be anybody in a book, who would you be?

I would be Meggie Folchart from Inkheart because it would be amazing to bring things to life just by reading written text (she's a silvertounge).

Okay, enough about books. What is your greatest accomplishment in life?

My greatest accomplishment in life would probably be getting over 10,000 reads on one of my books

Do you have any pet peeves?

I have two pet peeves. The first one is people who think they're better than everyone else and the other is people asking you to repeat yourself even though you've already repeated yourself like 5 times.

What are your greatest fears?

My greatest fear is probably being alone in the house and you hear a noise. I know that sounds stupid but you know how your mind plays tricks.

What are your greatest qualities as a person?

I don't really know what my greatest qualities are but my friends say that I have a good sense of humor

What's your favorite color?

Blue(all shades)

What's a hobby you have?

Music, writing, archery and martcial arts

What's one thing you like most about yourself?

I don't really know what i like most about myself. But as i said before my friends say i have a good sense of humour

What are your flaws?

My flaws are probably that I sometimes get annoyed easily and I'm extremely opinionated.

What is your favorite TV show(s)?

It has to be either Merlin, Bones, Pretty Little liars or Highlander.

What advice do you give to people who are writers?

I'd say never think that one of your ideas aren't good enough because as long as you like the idea it's fine.

BONUS QUESTION: what's the craziest thing you've ever done?

The craziest thing I ever did was probably when I took part in a paper airoplane fight in science at school (yeah I'm not much of a dare devil)

Okay, well that sums up the end of our interview, so bye MeganTelford thanks!

___________________________________________

Don't forget to 

VOTE 

COMMENT 

FAN 

ENJOY!