<xhelloworld>

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you... xhelloworld! She's an amazing writer and I love her stuff!

______________________________________    

Hi xhelloworld! What's your real name? 

Fernanda. Pretty Mexican, isn't it?    

How old are you? 

I turned seventeen last December, and I can't wait to turn eighteen.    

Don't worry, I won't stalk you but, where do you live?

I live in Mexico. A city called Ciudad del Carmen, to be exact. Feel free to stalk me ;)    

What's your favourite book that you've written?

To be honest, I'm not fond of my own books (weird, I know) but if I had to choose I guess it would have to be... Hello, Mister Greek God.    

Are you currently working on anything new?  If so, got any spoilers for us?

I am considering a sequel for Hello, Mister Greek God (it's not official yet) and I've started several stories but I just can't decided which one to continue writing. No spoilers for now, sorry!    

What inspired you to start writing? 

I'm not sure, actually. I used to daydream all the time and one day I just started writing what I imagined and then stories came to mind and I wrote them down. I wouldn't be able to tell you exactly what inspired me.     

Who's your favorite author and what do you like about them? 

I am in love with John Green, seriously. His characters are interesting and perfect without being unrealistic and the stories he tells are always wonderful. He always makes me want to be a character in his books, and he's just so... talented. It's unreal.    

Favorite Book?

This one's a though one. I'm not sure... it would have to be Divergent, The Fault In Our Stars or any of the Harry Potter Books. There, I chose!    

Do you base characters on people in real life? 

Sometimes, when a person is important enough to me or has made a big impression on my life. That way I know I'll never forget them.     

Where do you like to read books? 

My room, because it's cozy and comfortable.     

If you could be anybody in a book, who would you be? 

I would be... Alaska Young. I think she and I have a lot in common and that's a good thing.    

Okay, enough about books. What is your greatest accomplishment in life?

Wow, big question... it's nothing amazing or wonderful, it's actually kind of sad, really. It probably is... being able to play the Cup Song (the one from Pitch Perfect? Yeah, that one).  

Do you have any pet peeves?

I think my pet peeve are people who never say please or thank you. It's a very basic thing they teach you when you're young, so you should USE IT. They get on my nerves.  

What are your greatest fears? 

I am embarrassingly terrified of iguanas and snakes. Heights make me cry, and spiders always give me the creeps.     

What are your greatest qualities as a person? 

I can listen to people, I don't claim to understand if I don't, I try to be nice to everyone, I try to not be annoying.    

What's your favorite color? 

Blue! And green!    

What's a hobby you have? 

I like to paint and draw sometimes. I'm not good at all, but I like to try.    

What's one thing you like most about yourself? 

As in... my personality or my body? Because I really like my hair in the mornings, but I also like the fact that I'm an introvert and my good taste in music.  

What are your flaws?

I am anti-social, selfish at times, terribly unattractive and uninteresting.   

What is your favorite TV show(s)?

Doctor Who, Supernatural, Sherlock, American Horror Story, Merlin, Nikita, and many many more. Sorry, I just really like tv shows.  

What advice do you give to people who are writers?

Keep writing, I guess. You don't need people to tell you you're good. If you like to write, then write. It doesn't matter if you are a good writer or not in people's eyes. You're your only critic.   

BONUS QUESTION: what would you like to be when you grow up? Or if are already have a job, what is it?

I do not have a job, but I would like to either be a psychologist or a journalist, or maybe write for a living but I'm trying to e realistic here.       

Okay, well that sums up the end of our interview, so bye xhelloworld thanks!

  ___________________________________________  

Don't forget to   

VOTE   

COMMENT   

FAN   

ENJOY!   

xhelloworld's profile page: 

http://www.wattpad.com/user/xhelloworld