Chapter 2 | Clyde's Gaybies

a/n: i really, really love clyde donovan, man.

CRAIG TUCKER
song ; the plan (fuck jobs) // the front bottoms

"Wake up, fucker. It's time for school." I wake up to the voice of my little sister, Ruby. I groan and flip her off, turning over on my side.

"I'm serious, Craig. Wake up." I ignore her.

All I want is sleep. I barely got sleep last night because of the stupid group chat Clyde put Tweek, Token, Jimmy, and I in.

What kind of fucking idiot names their group chat 'Clyde's Gaybies'?

Next thing I know, my blankets are ripped off of my body, and my curtains are drawn back—exposing sunlight.

I hiss at Ruby who has a triumphant smile on her face, "don't make me get Clyde over here," and with those words, I spring out of bed.

She laughs as she walks out of my room. Fucking rude ass.

Since I'm already up, I decide to get dressed.

Once finished, I rush downstairs and make my way to Tweek's house.

*

"Is Tweek awake?" I ask Mr. Tweak when he answers the door. He nods and steps aside to let me in.

"He's in the kitchen. You can go in there, if you like." I nod but stay where I stand, anyway.

A moment later, Tweek comes out of the kitchen with a coffee thermos in his hand.

"Hey, Craig."

"Hey, Tweek. Ready to go?" Tweek nods and we head out the door of his house and to school.

The walk is silent and boring. Just the way I like it.

Well, that is until I see Kenny McCormick get hit in the head with a water bottle.

Tweek and I stop for a second to watch the scene, but soon continue to walk just like nothing had happened.

"Well, fuck." Tweek says, laughing a little.

I smirk, "that's something you don't see everyday."

"I don't know, man. When I hung out with them, that was kinda like a normal thing—beyond normal, at least for them."

"Tell me about it." I scoff.

Moments later, we're greeted by the school doors and Tweek and I make our way to our lockers.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to meet the face of Clyde Donovan. A person I call 'best friend' for some unknown reason.

"What." I say nonchalantly.

"Don't be so fucking rude to everyone in my group chats, Craig." Clyde pouts.

I slam my locker shut and face the chubby bastard in front of me, "no."

Clyde smacks my arm playfully, "Christ on a stick, Tucker. What's up your ass this morning?"

"Nothing. But my fist is gonna be up yours if you don't stop touching me."

"Ooh, kinky. I like it." Clyde wiggles his eyebrows and I roll my eyes at him.

"Why are you so energetic this morning?" I ask.

"I'm not. I'm actually really fuckin' tired." he yawns.

"Whatever you say, champ."

*

Throughout biology, my phone kept vibrating in my pocket so I put it on silent.

The class was boring, yet Clyde and my friends are annoying so my options were pretty hard.

I went with the latter, I already know half of this shit anyway.

clyde - token has blue balls
token - stop it, clyde I do not
clyde - he has blue balls for nichole
token - goddamn it, clyde

Token? In class on his phone? Oh my god, what is going on.

tweek - clyde, shut the fuck up
clyde - don't be so rude to me, tweeky!!
tweek - call me that again see if I don't bust your fucking lip
clyde - the only thing you're hurting is my feelings

Pft, go Tweek. That kid can fucking box, thanks to the assholes Stan and Kyle. But literally, that would be a beautiful sight to see.

craig - do it
clyde - craigykins!!
craig - ew don't call me that, what are you, fucking twelve?
tweek - what do you mean, Tucker? bust his lip?
token - ain't nobody busting anybody's lip on my watch
jimmy - fuck off, token
clyde - hiii Jimmy
jimmy - shut up, clyde

Shit just got good.

clyde - I AM FEELING SO ATTACKED RIGHT NOW
craig - good
tweek - no one cares, clyde
clyde - anD I THOUGHT YOU WERE A SWEETHEART TWEEK
tweek - kill yourself
token - tweek, you need to stop hanging around craig and Stan's gang so much
tweek - but tooooooooken
token - ew, did I literally just read that in cartman's voice
jimmy - oh jumping Jesus, token
craig - ew

The conversation went on for a little while. Tweek was actually roasting the fuck out of Clyde to the point Tweek had to be called to be principal's office.

And things were just about to get good because Token and Jimmy were about to roast each other (after Clyde got back from the councilor's office, of course he had to witness it) until I got detention for not paying attention.

craig - fuck guys I got detention, again
clyde - I do too, for having my phone out and tweek has it for making me cry
token - ah, same guys
jimmy - weak. anyway, see you fags later. i'm not risking that chance.

Needless to say, I had to spend my detention with Clyde, Token, and Tweek.