Chapter 1

-Jessica's P.O.V-

My paws hit the ground one after the other. My heart beating against my chest. All I could think about was my mothers last words. 'Jessica run and don't look back. Remember honey we love you' tears threatened to come out as I remember my mothers sweet voice. I keep running.

I pick up my speed the rain hitting my fur, I glance around, all I see is trees. I've been running for 2 days without food or water. My wolf whines in my head. I notice a small pond and stop to quench my thirst.

After I drink some water I decide to take a quick nap. It couldn't hurt right? I'm exhausted from running, I deserve a nap. I lay on the moist ground due to the rain. The mud making my pure white fur slightly brown. I close my eyes and soon fall asleep.

-Ashton's P.O.V-

"Alpha a rogue was spotted on our lands" my beta Luke says. I sighed, I took the alpha position from my dad last month on my 18th birthday. I already have a fair amount of stuff to do. Can I not get a break?

Luke and I shift and run into the woods. When we get close enough a heavenly sent of vanilla and peaches surrounded me. My wolf was howling in my head pushing me forward. I followed the sent and saw a beautiful white wolf sleeping on the ground. 'MATE! MATE' my wolf basically yelped, I smiled.

Luke tried to approach her. I growled. That seemed to wake up my beautiful mate. She was confused at first. She had a look of fear in her eyes, but then she bowed her head to show that she's no harm. My wolf whined wanting to show her we are of now harm. I shifted and put on my shorts. Leaving the t-shirt for my angel to wear. Her eyes darted to my chest and I smirked. She looked into my eyes. Her brown eyes showed confusion but then it quickly turned into realization. She carefully took a step closer.

"Shift" I say softly careful not to frighten her. She shakes her head and sits down. I nod and toss her my shirt. She grabs it in her mouth and goes behind a tree. When he comes back my heart stops. She's beautiful. Her black hair stops mid back. Her eyes are a deep brown that I find myself already getting lost in. My eyes roam her body she looks so sexy just standing there in my shirt. My eyes go to her legs. I can feel the front of my jeans getting tighter. She bites her lip nervously. I growl. "MINE" I run upto her and push her up against a tree. My face goes to the crook of her neck and I take in her sent. 'Mark her!' My wolf yelled in my head but I knew better. It was too soon. She didn't even know my name.

I look up at her and smile. She smiles back. She has the most beautiful smile. I hold her in my arms and take in her scent. She smelled so heavenly. 

"Mate" she says softly, her beautiful velvet voice makes me swoon.

My eyes flicker down to her lips, I leaned in and smash my lips against hers. She's shocked at first but she soon starts kissing back. Our lips move in sync, she pulls away and I whimper from the loss of contact.

"What's your name gorgeous?" She blushes.

"Jessica" she says shyly. I smile, Jessica. I like it.

"My names Ashton" I wink at her. She blushes again. Her eyes flicker to Luke.

"Who's that Ashton?" She says. I hold back a moan. The way my name rolls of her tongue. Luke smirks.

"I'm Luke the beta. Nice to meet you Luna" he smiles and pulls her in for a hug. I growl lowly. He laughs.

"Chill dude I have a mate of my own." I roll my eyes. I look over at Jess the look of shock crosses her features.

"Luna?" She questions.

"Yes Luna I'm the alpha of the SilverMoon pack." I state proudly.

"Oh." She says nervously.

"You'll be an amazing Luna" I whisper in her ear. She shivers.

"Well if you two are done lets go back Sky is waiting for me" he laughs. I nod and shift into my wolf form. I motion for Jess to climb on my back. She gets on and we run to the pack house.