Part 4

After the film Connie, Jacob and Grace went to pizza express for lunch then went to the park on the way home.
Grace was on the climbing frame whilst Connie and Jacob sat on the bench watching her.
"Just think Con, in a year or so you could be bringing our baby to the playground with Grace" Jacob said with a smile.
Connie smiled and continued to watch Grace, "you better have good genes Jacob, got a reputation to protect with Grace" she smirked at him.
"I do, trust me, anyway should we get back now?" he asked.
"Yeah, Grace! It's time to go home baby!" she shouted over.

They all went back to Connie's then Grace went straight out into the garden on the trampoline.
"Childminder should be here soon, I best get ready for work" Connie said.
"I could give you a hand with that if you want" Jacob smirked at her as he pulled her closer and squeezed her bum.
"My daughters in the garden Jacob" she warned.
"Yeah just tell her we are both getting ready for work, in seperete rooms, she's not going to come up is she?" Jacob said.
"I suppose so, go upstairs and get in the shower. I'll be up in a minute" Connie replied before heading outside to Grace.
"Grace, me and Jacob both need to get ready for work. I'll be in the shower" she said.
"Ok!" Grace said happily whilst jumping up and down on the trampoline.

Connie went upstairs and into her bathroom where Jacob was stripping off.
She took her clothes off too then stepped into the shower with him and let the water cascade over their bodies.
Jacob's hands went to her waist and she stepped closer to him before their lips met.
He lifted her up by her thighs then she wrapped her legs around his waist before lowering herself onto him.
They both moaned as Connie gripped Jacob's shoulders and began to ride him slowly.
He kissed her neck as she sped up and went harder on him.
Jacob held her on him, pushing more of his length into her each time.
She tightened around him and screamed out as they both came together.

They both went downstairs twenty minutes later then Connie let the childminder in before saying goodbye to Grace.
They got into Connie's car then Jacob rested his hand on her thigh, "nothing's going to be awkward between us is it?" he asked.
"No, of course not" Connie replied as she drove off towards the ED.
Jacob smiled and watched her until they arrived then he removed his hand and got out of the car.
"Back here at nine ok?" Connie said as she got her bag.
Jacob nodded then walked inside followed by Connie who went straight to her office.

She stayed doing paperwork for an hour or so before she was needed in resus after an RTC.
Jacob kept stealing glances at her as she treated their patient.
Connie walked out and the man in the bed smirked at Jacob, "girlfriend?" he asked.
"Just a friend" Jacob replied.
"Wish she was more?" he said.
"Something like that" he told him.
"Tell her how you feel then" the patient said but Jacob shook his head, "it's a bit more complicated than that, anyway we have an agreement, so it's just friends" he said just as Connie walked back in.
"The porters are going to take you up to X-ray now Mr Jones" she said as she walked back in with his notes.
Max took him away leaving Connie and Jacob stood in resus.

"Can we talk?" Jacob asked her.
"Err yes I suppose, now or after work?" she replied.
"Now if you don't mine" he said.
Connie nodded then walked out of resus making her way to her office followed by Jacob.
"What did you want to talk about?" Connie asked.
"I'm just going to come out and say it, I lo" he said but was cut off by Louise walking in.
"Sorry Mrs Beauchamp you're needed again. Young girls gone into cardiac arrest" she said.
"Thank you Louise" she said before hurrying out after her leaving Jacob doubting that he should ever tell her.