I open up the glass door quietly and jump into the bush with Aubrey following me. I look up and they didn't even notice. I quietly get up and start to walk towards Jake.

Aubrey had the camera on and ready to shoot. I walked up behind Jake and screamed.

"AWWH!"

Jake had to have jumped 3 feet in the air!! I fell to the ground laughing and Bella started to laugh to!.

"Jake did you...pee yourself?" Bella asked.

Aubrey closes in on Jake's pants where you see a wet spot. I was crying from laughing too hard.

"You two are..dead" He growled.

I stood and ran into the house with Aubrey, still laughing.

"Run, run, run as fast as you can..you can't catch me im the gingerbread man!" I sang.

I ran up the stairs into my room and closed the door and locked it.

Aubrey fell onto my bed laughing. Jake started pounding on the door.

"If you two don't open this door..." He threatened.

"Sorry! Cant hear you...no inglés!!!" I yell.

"What is that supposed to mean?" He yelled.

"Figure it out!" Me and Aubrey yell in unison.

That's when I heard him walk away. I open the door and step out. That's when Jake popped out. I screamed and ran down the steps. I saw Bella, Tanya, Edward, Emmett, Jasper, Alice and Rose sitting on the couch.

"Help!! Abuse!" I scream as Jake comes down the stairs.

I look around and decide, let's hide behind the couch. I jump behind the couch and hide.

"Ha ha ha! You can't get me!" I sang.

I heard people laugh and Jake grind his teeth.

"Oh Jake relax it was a prank!" Bella told him.

"I'm gonna get them back" He said and I heard the smile in his voice.

I stood up and ran upstairs yelling Aubrey's name.

"He is gonna get us back!" I yell.

She frowns and starts to look around, she was getting scared. I laughed and looked at the door waiting for Jake to walk through. He didn't. good. That's when I heard Momma yell,

"Gabbie, Aubrey...Come down here!"

We put our heads down,ashamed, down the stairs.

"Say you're sorry to Jake" Momma told us.

"Sorry" We muttered.

"It was just a joke!" I mutter.

"It ok" Jake replied cheerfully.

I glared at him and I really did wanna rip his hair out, wow that's girly...Ok! I wanna rip his throat out. Better? Yep!

He just smiled all cheeky. I looked and saw Edward sitting on the couch smiling at me. My heart started to flutter...Ugh! I hate him for what he does to me!! I blush and smile. I sat next to him and Bella.

"Bella how come Jake was scared but not you?" I asked confused.

"Come on Gabbie...I noticed you guys once you jumped into the bush, and I saw the camera light" She explained to us.

I smiled wide and looked at Jake.

"So you're telling me a HUMAN noticed us but not a WEREWOLF?!?" I started to laugh along with Aubrey.