About the Author

For my readers:

Although our world loses more of its mystery as the years pass by, there is always one place where adventure and intrigue will never end, and that is our imagination. I hope for all of us that as we continue our journeys in life, we'll take the opportunity to huddle in a corner and dream strange dreams and be willing to step out of our comfort zone to participate in foreign phenomenons. Do you feel that strange haunting call from right above and behind your spine, leaving a slight shiver against your skin? That's the Land of Hershel, calling you to come visit, perhaps stay a while. Perhaps stay forever.

About the author:

After all the still-squirming bodies of unfortunate soldiers have silently slid below murky surfaces, leaving behind only the echo of tragedy and mystery, Rafael Hohmann climbs down from a gnarled willow tree and stands at the shoreline of an ancient swamp to write the events that he witnessed. As the author of In the Land of Hershel, he is grateful he's never had to cross such strange terrain, yet he somewhat wonders at how it would be like to try... but only from a ways above in a helicopter.

More works by the author:

SunRider—Book One in the SunRider Saga – Now available in the Amazon Store