Update: Let's Talk New Stories

Alright, here's a bit of a rant. If you don't want to hear it, you can skip to the end where it says 'final thoughts'. Just a little update about the future of this account. Thank you.

Alright guys, it's been a while. And I need to tell you something. I have been an extremely unreliable updater, and for that I can't apologize enough. This recent hiatus came as a disappointment to me. A recent event in my life kind of shook up everything, and I've been dealing with it. I've actually been struggling with this ever since it happened, struggling with whether or not I should just abandon this account, forget about Wattpad, what, with everything going on.

But I remember how much I love writing, and how many plans I have for this website, and I think, I just can't do that. No matter what, I can't let anyone else have the power over me to make me stop doing what I love. I mean, I'm still getting new readers, new comments weekly, if not daily. I can't stop just cause some asshole, I won't lose everything I love doing here. Anyway, sorry for the morning rant, I have to get to school now anyways.

Final thoughts, I love you guys. I love everything you've done for me, you'v e made me feel for special, more like I'm useful, or worth something, than most people in my real life. I started writing the first chapter of Numbers.