𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑

| LOVE BIRDS |

|𝖬𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗄 𝖬𝖺𝗅𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗋𝖺||𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝖲𝖺𝗆𝗍𝗁𝖺𝖺𝗇|
Manik is a Greek god. 6'4" feet tall, black hair, dark brown eyes that stare at you with such an intensity that can scare you or charm you. He is extremely rich being the son of Raj and Niyonika Malhotra. His father is the owner of Malhotra empire and he works for his father as the C. E. O. of the empire. He has his spoilt brat of a baby sister Mukti and a bunch of goofballs Alia, Kabir and Dhruv. He's recently turned 23 and is one of the most eligible bachelor in town.

|𝖭𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗂 𝖬𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗁𝗒||𝖭𝗂𝗍𝗂 𝖳𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗈𝗋|
Nandini is what people call beauty with brains after all she is Dr. Nandini Murthy. Being a smart child she skipped levels and graduated at early age of 16. After which she got her degrees and now is one of the youngest heart surgeons in India. She's extremely adorable with her doe eyes and chubby cheeks. She's 5'6" and is short compared to other tall people around her. Nandini's close friends are Navya and Alia. She loves her parents Sharan and Meera Murthy and has a brother who lives in Australia with his wife. She's 23 years old and very much single because she's always at her job. Rarely in her house.

| THE MALHOTRAS'S |

| THE MALHOTRAS'S |

|𝖱𝖺𝗃 𝖬𝖺𝗅𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗋𝖺||𝖠𝗆𝗂𝗋 𝖠𝗅𝗂|
Manik is a photocopy of his father. Raj is also a tall, fair man and extremely charming even at the age of 48. He's a romantic and loves his wife Niyonika. He's the owner of Malhotra empire and is training his heir to take over for him while he pampers his princess keeping her in his protective embrace. His two kids Manik and Mukti. Raj is a generous man but a ruthless business man and you don't want to cross this tyrant.

|𝖭𝗂𝗒𝗈𝗇𝗂𝗄𝖺 𝖬𝖺𝗅𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗋𝖺||𝖲𝖺𝗇𝗃𝖾𝖾𝖽𝖺 𝖲𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗄𝗁|
Niyonika might look like a calm and composed lady but her wrath is the worst if you ever have to face it. Even at the age of 45 she looks 21. She's the charming mama to her kids but the strict shareholder of Malhotra empire where every wife had a ten percent share in the business. Niyonika is a social worker and tries to help people as much as she's capable for. She also owns "ANGELS" an organization that helps children make a better future for themselves.