35

He fell for the trap and went in. Cisco trapped him inside and we got him. But Wells came down the elevator at the wrong time and saw what was going on.
"Why was I not notified that you were doing--" Wells said before he was interrupted by the Reverse Flash. The Reverse Flash grabbed him from his wheelchair, pulled him into the portal, and began beating him up.
"CISCO STOP IT!"
"I can't, it's fluctuating. It won't.......got it!" He said before it went down. We were all standing there mesmerized at the bloody Harrison Wells lying before us. The Reverse Flash sped over to Eddie and got close up to his face. I saw Eddie's hand reach over for his gun, but he was smart enough to keep it away.
The Reverse Flash left and we all went to help Wells first. After he got cleaned up, he appologized to us and wheeled home to rest. Cisco went on his business trip and we went to CCPD.
We finished off our cases for the day and returned to S.T.A.R. Labs. Caitlin was working on miscellaneous cases, while Cisco was preparing everything at CCPD. We don't know what happened during that business trip, but it must have been something pretty shocking because Cisco wanted us to come to CCPD immediately after he got back.
When we got there, he had a tarp covering something on the table. But he spoke before he showed us:
"I have been doing many things on my own and with help by Joe. For example, I went to Barry's parents house and inspected the scene. I found 2 blood spots behind the wall that were both yours," he said pointing to us. "I don't know how or why, but it contained proteins in the blood that our found in adults, and it matched to yours. I also went on this business trip to further the accusation that Wells is the Reverse Flash. That would explain why he is never around and why he acts strange, but this is the real Wells," he said lifting up the tarp, revealing a body. "This was found at the site of the car accident that took place years ago. Whoever that Wells is that has been helping us isn't him. And with that shocking revelation, I have something of my own to share.......I was......given......powers........I don't know why, but I get these.......visions of the future or past events or anything. I don't know why, but I can see things. And in one I saw Wells kill me....His vibrating hand went through my heart and.....it doesn't make sense because i'm not dead....."
"It's okay Cisco, you're not going to use your powers for evil, and every one has something to hide," I said. "Even Wells....."
"Now that we know Wells isn't who he says he is, how do we catch him?" Barry asked.
"We call in some friends...."
"Like?...."
"ALL STAR TEAM UP BABY!" Cisco shouted.
"You can arrange that, while we get back to S.T.A.R. Labs and check on things," I said before we sped over. We checked the computers and made sure nothing was wrong......But something was terribly wrong.......
"Caitlin, who's Grodd?" I asked.
      "He's an experiment Wells and Eiling created. They experimented on him because they wanted to create telekenetic abilities between animals and humans. Eiling did some solo experimenting and created a monster. Grodd never intended to do bad. It was all Eiling!!"
"Well according to Central City News, he's loose and creating havoc on the city. We have to stop him. How do we?"
"Wells only understood him. Ill try to check and see if there was any recent activity," Cisco said. "Looks like the last activity was going into the sewers. If your going after him, you're not going alone. Joe and I will go with you," Cisco said before we suited up. I sped Cisco and Barry sped Joe to the sewer.
When we got there, Cisco set flares along the path so we could go back the way we came. Eventually, we heard heavy breathing and saw a shadow coming towards us. I got a killer headache and fell to the ground. Grodd came up from in front of us and snatched me up. All I could do was tell Barry to get Cisco and Joe out of there and that's what I did.