19

Caitlin came out of the treadmill room slowly just to make sure Faroq wasn't near.
     "I would have come out sooner but after hearing Faroq was here, I got frightened. Did you say you're speed is gone?"
     "Yeah, I can't run."
     "That can't be. The speedforce is still in your system."
     "Well, I don't have my powers."
      "What's going on with you is completely psychological. You're what's holding you back. You have to believe that you can do it. But until you do, your speed will be gone," Wells said.
       "He's coming to the cortex, we need to move," Cisco said.
      "What about Barry?" I asked.
      "What about me?" He countered.
     "You're awake! We have to move, Faroq is near." We exited out of the cortex and into a side door of the cortex. Cisco locked down the room we were in.
      "I can sense the electricity your giving off Flashes. I know you're here, come out and play."
      "He's in the cortex. We have to go to the garage," and with that thought, the door was busted down and Faroq was standing in the entryway. Tony busted out from behind us, ran up to Faroq, and punched him. Faroq  became angered and blasted him. Tony then flew in between the entryway in front of us.
      "He's dead. He didn't have to die..he--"
     "Would you rather it be him or us Mr Allen?" Wells asked. Barry was going to answer before Cisco interrupted:
     "C'mon we have to go!" Cisco shouted before leading us to the garage.
       "Quick get in the van!" He shouted. "Of course the batteries dead." At the same time, Faroq had caught up with us.
       "Well this game of hide and seek was fun. I win because I found all of you. Now you all get to die. One after the other. But you first Flashes."
      "NO! This is between you and me not them," Wells said.
      "You did this to me and you have to pay. I guess you'll go first to die. You don't even care about anyone that died that night--"
      "Actually I do and I have to live with their deaths for the rest of my life. And I know all of their names. So kill me," Wells said wheeling towards Faroq. Faroq blasted  Wells out of his wheelchair and he flew on the ground.
      "Wells!" I said before Barry sped him to safety. As for Faroq, I sped over to him and tackled him before he could hurt anyone else. When he got up, I continuously speed punched and kicked him until he had enough.
     "Where are we going to keep him?"
     "We have the particle accelerator that we can turn into a little prison..." Cisco said.
      "Good idea. Now I have to go save Iris."
      "Not without me", Barry said speeding upstairs and getting his suit on. I ran to get my suit on and we were off to CCPD.
     "Look who decided to show. But it's almost too late. He's dying. Now you have a choice, save the cop, or your friend. Times ticking!" He said while pointing a gun at Iris.
     "You get Eddie, and I'll get Iris," I said to Barry. Barry sped off with Eddie and I was going to get Iris, but Clock King spoke:
     "You chose the cop, so you know what that means," he said while Iris cried and pleaded. Joe was balling his eyes out on the floor because he was going to watch his little girl die, but I wasn't gonna let that happen. When the gun was fired, I ran in front of Iris and caught the bullets. I guess I was faster than a speeding bullet, but not fast enough.
      I fell onto the floor with excruciating pain in my chest. That moment was all a blur. Iris' face, and then Barry's. I kept going in and out of consciousness and seeing different things. But Barry's was the one that was always constant. When I woke, Barry was next to me:
     "How long was I out? Where's Clock King?"
     "Just a couple hours and he's safely contained in the pipeline. You had to go to surgery because you got shot, and Caitlin had to surgically remove the bullet. But you'll be okay. Iris also updated her blog, and I think you should read it", Barry said to me before he handed me the phone:
     Hello Central City. I'm back again with more news on the Flashes. They were there at the scary CCPD hostage takeover by Clock King. If you thought they were fake, think again. They were certainly there. If they weren't, I would be dead along with CCPD officers. Eddie Thawne would have bled out and died, and King Clock would have gotten away. But they saved everyone. Flashette even saved me by catching the bullets that were fired at me. You will certainly see them more often. They go by "Flashette" and "The Flash" and you will see them soon speeding down a street near you in a Flash. -Iris West
     "She needs to get her name off the blog. If people know she has connections shell be an easy target for metas to snatch," I said.
     "I agree, but I have some news. While you were asleep I got a call...........The arrow needs our help."
     "SUPERHERO DREAM TEAM!!!" Cisco called. "MY DREAMS ARE FINALLY COMING TRUE!!"