Chapter Fourteen : Playboy

Start from the beginning

" I miss you 😩😚 "

I looked at the picture. Even though it was cute, I shook my head and turned the speaker off my phone, returning my phone to my ear.

"She said she wanted to meet the boy who got her 'little baby' sprung." He said, laughing over the phone making me smile as if he could see me.

          "I do not have you sprung boy." I laughed rolling my eyes.  

"You do though. You're fucking perfect."

            I laughed again, "Shut up." I said, becoming embarassed by his nice comments.

   "Make me baby." He said smooth, his voice suddenly becoming erotic like that turned me on a little bit.

       "Im on my way."

-°•○▪

He walked down the porch and met me at the sidewalk, remaining quiet as he smiled and wrapped me in his arms.

He kissed me on my cheek and rested his chin on my shoulder. "I missed you." He said, his words muffled by my shirt. As always, his favorite cologne eased off his body and into my nose.

"I missed you too." I replied to him after he released me.

-

"Give me your plate bae."

I took a deep sigh and relaxed in the chair I was in. I started to think about how great this could be if it was regular Friday or Sunday night thing. How me and Travis could have this perfect little family like he wanted. I think I want to give him that.

I saw Travis' phone light up on the table. I guess he hadn't realized he left it. I picked it up and looked at the screen to see a re-tweet alert notification. I thought nothing of it but his phone had caught my attention now.

His phone had a lock on it like always but I knew the password : 11 04 15 , the day me and Travis made it official that we were dating but I guess it wouldn't really be official since he didn't come out of the closet til today.

   Once the phone unlocked, the first thing that entered my mind was to go through his messages. But Where's the trust in that ? I know he couldn't possibly be talking to anybody but me.

     But I also really want to mettle.

I placed my finger over the messages icon and looked away from the phone that way if I just so happened to click it, I could say it wasn't my fault.

I pressed down on the phone and turned my face to look at the screen.

The first name to pop up was mine. Making me more happy than anything. Seeing names like Corey and Zeek didnt phase me as they sounded like names of friends.

I took a deep breathe and relaxed, losing my anxiety. I really got to stop blaming and accusing him of things. It's just my trust has been broken way too many times.

I decided to continue to play on his phone since I already had it in my hand.

Clicking on the camera icon, I prepped my face for a mini photoshoot.

After taking multiple selfies, I went to the gallery to see what I looked like in the worst pictures ever. Only two decent ones came out of the four pictures in total.

I kept scrolling through Travis' photo gallery only to come across the most heartbreaking shit I had ever seen. I zoomed in on the picture to reassure myself that my eyes weren't deceiving me.