"Oh, I forgot to tell you." Andy started. "Some girl named Layla called here earlier. She said she's coming over. Actually, she should be here by now." That name rang through my ears and my chest tightened. I can't believe she's coming back. I thought I got rid of her forever. I just can't shake her. I just want her to leave me alone. She's the reason Bailey and I broke up the first time. I can't let that happen again.

I jumped up and ran to the front door. I opened the door and Layla was just about to ring the doorbell. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Marco. It's been a while." She said.

"Yeah. I wish it was longer."

"You don't have to be mean. Can I come in? It's cold."

I couldn't let her freeze, so I let her in. My mom gave a confused look while everyone else was oblivious. Only my mom knows what I've been through with her.

"Who's this?" My uncle asked.

"Everyone, this is Layla."

"Hi." She greeted with a smile on her face.

"We're going up to my room to discuss some things. We shouldn't be long."

I pulled Layla up to my room and shut the door behind us. She faced me and simply smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Come on, what do I usually want?"

"I'm taken."

"You and that girl got back together? She seems boring."

"Obviously you haven't heard. I'm a dad now."

"A what?"

"Bailey had twins."

"You and... and that girl?"

Maybe she'll leave me alone now. I'm pretty sure girls don't like guys with kids. At least teenage girls. She sighed and looked at the ground. Then she looked up at me and smiled. It's not working.

"It doesn't matter. I'm guessing you didn't use a condom and so your little mistake happened. Well, I'll make sure you use a condom with me."

"I'm not sleeping with you. I have a family now."

"Which means you get stressed. Tell me you don't want a break. Come on, I'll sleep with you everyday if you want. I'd bet you only sleep with her once a month. Maybe less."

"I can't do that, and you know it."

Layla approached me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She pressed her body against mine. I don't get weak kneed by her, but I am attracted to her. I'm attracted to any girl who's gorgeous.

"Stop fighting me and give in." She said. "Of course we can't do it now because they're people downstairs. But I'll call you." She reached up to kiss me but I turned my head away. She sighed. "You won't be able to fight me forever. I love you Marco, even if you don't love with me."

She released me and left. I can't believe this is happening. This is a disaster waiting to happen. What if Bailey finds out? Wait, I'm not doing anything wrong. She can't get mad at me. But she's a girl and girls complain about everything. She can't find out about Layla.

I went back to Bailey's house, wanting to be near her. Layla messed me all up. I'm meant to be with Bailey. I walked into the house and saw Bailey walking upstairs with Jason and Bella asleep in her arms. She turned to me and smiled before continuing up the stairs.

I went up the stairs after her. I went into the nursery to see her put the twins in their crib. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.