Chapter 12 - No Sorrow

DON'T OWN MERLIN OR THE ACTORS BUT I DO LOVE ALEXANDER, BRADLEY AND COLIN AND FOR YOUR BENIFIT I PUT THEM AT THE SIDE.

*Alexandra*

running out of the tomb and into the wood I saw that Rodor was struggling but still had strength in him we caught by surprise by several men which we took care of.

"don't looks so surprised. I used to command a army in my day" Rodor spoke to Arthur who smiled

"and you shall again" he replied we checked around the area before we started again. we kept runny for what seemed like ages but proberly wasn't long it was at this moment I was grateful I was trained by Arthur for longer endurance. Rodor sopped and leaned against the tree

"leave me" he breathed

"hardly you're the reason why we're here" Arthur replied. I made him look at me

"I'm going to ease you pain and give you some strength that's all I can do till we reach safer ground" he nodded. I was in concentration that I barely heard the full conversation before my eyes flashed gold.

"Alexia you go with them" my brother ordered at this moment I was concentrating getting to safer ground so I agreed following Percival who held on to Rodor I ran with Mithian.

-=-=-=--=-=-=-=

back in Camelot Rodor was getting treatment from Gaius he decided he wanted for scars to prove his journey. Mithian was smiling; happiness showing everywhere when Gwen and Arthur came in.

"Odin has withdrawn is army from Nemith and its lands" he informed us me and Mithian stood.

"all thanks to you. both of you" she looked between us

"we'll everyone played their part" I never thought I would see the day my brother being humble.

"I know I played mine. Arthur" she was cut off by him

"Mithian you don't need to apologise, you had no choice I'd done the same thing it had been my father" I saw Gwen smile proud of her husband and I knew the feeling I was grateful he was my brother.

"Camelot is fortunate to have a King such as you" she told him

"it is I who is fortunate. Camelot would be nothing if it weren't for the courage and Loyalty of its friends" he looked at Rodor before leaving with his wife. I looked at Rodor and Mithian.

"I am glad you are well Rodor in the short time we have know each other you have become like a second father to me and Mithian a sister. I am terribly sorry for what Morgana and Odin did to you." Rodor waved me off

"it was not your fault Alexandra" he stood up and took my arms

"I care for you the same way I care for Mithian as a daughter. Morgan will get what is coming to her whether it be now or in the future. your reign will see to it. you have become a great Queen" he kissed my cheek and hugged me before I hugged Mithian and then left.

later on I was sitting in my chambers when there was a knock on the door.

"enter" the door opened and in walked Arthur, Merlin and Mordred I finished writing and smiled at them. My brother sat across from me while Merlin stood behind him and Mordred stood behind me

"how can I help you"  Arthur looked nervous which wasn't like him. he sat up straight before he began to talk

"what you said in the woods about Morgana..." he trailed off in the woods I felt Mordred's hands on my shoulders

"she will pay its is foretold that Emrys also known as Merlin will be her doom and I count on that" I replied relaxing into Mordred's touch. 

"but she is still our sister"-

"not to me her actions will be punished by death sooner or later" I remained calm he shook his head.

"Arthur she may have been a sister once but she has lost all love and compassion. she has used magic for evil and killed many the result if she was a normal person would be the same. don't fight me on this"

not long after Merlin and Arthur left. I stood from my seat Sofia would return tomorrow after her time away.

"I would like to thank you for what you did in the forest, letting go off built up magic like that the after effect could have been dangerous." he took my hand and kissed it slowly and gently

"I'm sure others would have done the same" he replied still holding my hand

"I doubt t that very much because not everyone knows the after effect of such a thing. you seem to be the one always bringing me back from such things like when I was strangled if you not found me I would have surly periled." I took a step closer to him and kissed his cheek pulling back slowly.

his hand rose and cupped my cheek before bringing me into a kiss. his lips were so soft and yet every emotion he felt in that moment could be shown.