Chapter 9 - Mithian

I don't own Merlin only Alexandra half is what is said I copied from the show.

*Merlin*

"are you trying to tell me that Mordred is going to kill me." REALLY?!

"out of everything I said you pick up on that wow Arthur you are the definition of a clot pole" I retorted he launched a cushion at me Gwen put her and on his.

"shut up Merlin" he huffed

"if you actually listened you would have heard that it can change" he gestured to continued.

"at first Mordred was destined to be your bane. but now Killgarah says that its changing" I told him

"what would make it change if something is seen to be happening it should right like its set in stone." Gwen interjected I nodded

"Mordred and Alexandra are falling in love. in the small text of sorts it says that she has the power to change one destiny" they all clicked on I decided to tell them of my conversation with Killgarah but after only saw the bad I re explained it slower.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

*Alexandra*

Princess Mithian rode here all night without stopping. poor thing was exousted. Merlin actually ordered Arthur leave her until this morning I hid my giggle when I witnessed it. I was now with Arthur, Gwen, Merlin Gaius and some of the knights including Mordred who was now made my bodyguard much to the teasing of Mordant. oh how his brother was moving up in the world next he expected marriage.

"they came at night without warning." Mithian started and Merlin helped sit her down. my heart went out to her.

"we were unprepared... we could not hold them" a single tear fell down her cheek.

"and you say this was three days ago." Arthur stated and Mithian nodded

"his men, they showed no mercy they cut us down like... corn."

"Odin has no care for the suffering he causes" he told her. it was true Odin was a tyrant thriving off revenge for my brother.

"and your father?" I asked Rodor was a kind man and always treated me like a daughter. I would be terribly upset if anything happened to him.

"he was badly wounded, but we managed to escape" I leaned forward

"where is he now." my brother asked she took a deep breath before replying.

we made it as far as the border but he could not continue any further. Odin's me will be searching for us its only a matter of time before the find him" more tears fell I stood up and took her hand she gave me a sad smile.

"I see" he looked down. I added

"Arthur, Rodor is our friend surely we must help him" Mithian gasped

"my father is an old man, he cannot fend for himself I have no one else to turn to but you. your my only hope." she finished he looked to Gwen then me and I nodded.

"Mithian I understand how you must be feeling and I will do everything in my power to help you" she exhaled in relief

  "thank you my lord" she sniffed

"Mithian why don't we walk around the citadel get you some fresh air" she looked to her maid and nodded. I took her arm and we made our way out.

"you have become a very good Queen, Alexandra you became a sister to me when I was last here" I smiled gently at her. the next day we would ride out to rescue Rodor.

-=-=-=-=-

that night my maid prepared me for the night as Sofia wasn't back when there was a knock on the door I nodded for her to get it.

"I need to speak with the Queen" it was Merlin.

"let him in" I told her I sat at my vanity

"Clarissa please prepare my riding gear for tomorrow after you may go home" she curtsied and left I brushed my hair looking at Merlin through the mirror.

"something is wrong with Mithian. I don't mean illness she frightened. I know you'll say about her father but it's not that it's something else like something to do with Hilda" he rambled I laid my brush down and went to grab him by the arms.

"calm down Merlin. now you think Mithian is scared of her maid? has she said anything?" he nodded then shook his head

"you should have seen her when I went to give her a sleeping draft from Gaius. her eyes they were trying to tell me something." I nodded

"we'll keep a eye on her"

====

a/n even though Merlin is court sourcers he still does odd jobs for Gaius, Arthur and Alexandra.