Chapter 7 - Warning

*Alexandra*

"wakey wakey" bright light forced my eyes open to the sound of...

"Merlin?!" I shouted sitting up covering myself. he gave me a big grin I grabbed a cushion and chucked it at him he ducked.

"where is Sofia? why are you in my chambers? where the hell is Arthur?" I launched one question after another slipping out of bed grabbing my shawl

"well Sofia had to see her sister she has become ill hence why I'm here and Arthur is still asleep. with Gwen" he answered.

" you're no longer a servant you don't have to do this. besides it rude to be in here unless I say so Merlin. what time is it?" was my next question. he rubbed the back of his neck

"a little before 7

" you have five seconds to get out before I have you in the stocks" I started counting and he ran so I started getting ready asking one of the guards to have a maid bring up my breakfast. After breakfast I was looking over some papers from druid camps asking for me to visit, I started writing replies when the doors opened and in walked Mordred in his Camelot attire he bowed before me.

"Alexandra if we want to be back with light I suggest we head for the village now" I put down my quill and stood.

"thank you Mordred" I made my way outside fitting my riding gloves was in a winter dress with fur outline. I lifted myself up with ease waiting for Mordred before we rode out. I giggled as I raced him into the forest we were having a good time.

it was a hour before mid day and we arrived per brothers directions to the village. as we rode through villagers glared at me until we came to a stop. one man with white hair  stepped forward.

"what is your business here" he demanded. Mordred drew his sward but I held up my hand and he lowered it.

" I mean no harm I'm Alexandra Queen of Avalon and Princess of Camelot. I seek information" the people muttered between themselves.

"what information do you seek" I swung off my horse and approached the man.

"yesterday a man from here tried to burn a old woman. a sourcerss, I wish to speak with him." he stood tall and squared his shoulders.

"I was he but the King put a stop to it. " he replied I smiled but it turned dangerous. I got on my horse and addressed everyone.

"if any of you have a problem with Magic come to me. the times of burning anyone with it or accused is over. magic is not evil but the people who choose to use it as such are. you" I directed at the man. my eyes glow gold.

"have been marked. try anything like that again and it will hurt." I looked towards the rest of villagers.

"I do not wish to make enemies of you. but this man if not stopped would have faced more serious charges. only the court of Magic and myself have such power of dealing punishments. if a sourcers has done you wrong with Magic you see me is that clear." they all nodded with one last glare at the man before turning around. and rode out of the village.

"that was very noble what you did back there. I'm sure some thought you would have killed him." Mordred spoke.

"what kind of Queen would I be if I killed everyone that doesn't have my point of view." my answer was my father. I stopped at a lake so the horses could rest.

 i know its short but thing will get more lively in the next chapter.