six

"Viccy, please don't let me be your distraction. Even I want to hear new music." I whined.

Vic and I were in his- well, our living room. Last week, I graduated high school and moved in the day after. I was sitting on the couch, watching him mess around with different riffs and other things on his laptop, but he kept talking to me instead of actually getting to work.

"I know, I know." He sighed. "Here, listen to this. It's called Texas is Forever and I'm thinking about releasing it without telling the fans beforehand." He smiled, pressing play.

I spoke after the song ended. "I like it. A lot, actually. Your voice is so... so perfect." I smiled.

He smiled back. "I'm glad you like it. The album is gonna be called Misadventures."

"I like that name a lot." I told him.

"I like you a lot." He said, getting up from his chair and shutting his laptop. I blushed at his cheesy comment with a smile as he walked over to my spot on the couch and sat down next to me.

"Wanna do something?" He asked.

"Sure, like what?" I replied.

"Hm, idk. I kinda wanna take you shopping." He said, looking me up and down.

I couldn't help but to allow my eyes to light up. I loved going out in public with Vic. It was my way of showing him off and making the world jealous of my wonderful boyfriend. Going shopping was just a bonus.

"Really? Why?" I wondered.

"Because you deserve it. Plus, I can't sit in this goddamn apartment any longer. I need some fresh air." He said.

"Yeah, I kinda do, too. I'll go get ready." I informed him.

I got up and went straight to the shower. I closed the door and undressed myself. I turned on the water and got in, quickly washing myself. Once I was done, I finished off and wrapped a towel around my waist before heading into our room. Vic was sitting on the bed, grinning as he looked at me. I walked over to my dresser to pick out clothes. Vic wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and I turned in his embrace. He moved his hands to my hips and kissed my wet lips softly, but deeply. I grabbed his cheeks as I kissed back. I allowed his tongue to enter my mouth as he rubbed it against my own. I felt my towel falling, so I let go of his face to save my towel just in time before it fell. He giggled into the kiss and pulled away.

"You're so cute. I could practically feel you blushing while your towel was falling." He said.

"Don't be a meanie pants." I pouted as my cheeks heated up.

"Speaking of pants, put some on." He chuckled.

I pushed him on the chest playfully then turned around and picked out my outfit from the set of drawers.

"Turn around, please." I said to Vic, with my back turned away.

He sighed lightly, but out if the corner of my eye, I saw him turn around on the bed.

I put a pair of underwear on, followed by a pair of jeans and a PTV shirt. I climbed on the bed and kissed his cheek while rubbing his shoulders.

"I'm sorry, baby." I told him guiltily.

"It's okay." He said. "It's just- ugh. Kell, we've had sex. You know I love every part of you."

"I know." I looked down. "I just still feel uncomfortable sometimes. I'm working on it, I promise."

"Alright. I love you, okay?" He told me sadly.

I nodded and told him I loved him too.

We left the house about five minutes later. Once we began driving for a bit, I realized we weren't going to our usual mall.