one

Vic's POV

"Come on, Vic. I know today makes a year and all, but if it's not meant to be then it's not mean to be. It's not like you made an attempt to get back with him anyway." Mike said to me as I wiped my tears while laying on the couch.

I ignored him and continued going through my Twitter feed.

"Vic, I'm serious. Get up." He added with a forceful tone.

"Leave me alone, Michael." I replied, typing up a tweet.

@piercethevic: mikey is being mean & rood
^
@piercethevic: someone fight him 4 me

A few fans replied agreeing to fight him as others said that I shouldn't bully my little brother and of course, there were the few tweets asking about the album that we were supposed to release. I've been to busy being sad to even get out of my room, so if I even try write any music right now, this album will be depressing and emo as hell.

"No, I'm not gonna let you do that to yourself. I'm making you go on a blind date, okay? I've heard about a restaurant that does a blind dating game for gay guys, so you're going." He demanded.

"What the hell? Fuck no! What part of  "I can't move on." do you not understand?" I asked him, irritatedly. He was being ridiculous.

"No. You're going whether you like it or not. Get dressed." He ordered.

"I promise it will be good for you, Vic." He added.

Yeah right. There's no way in hell that this would go the way I really want it to.

"Omigod. Fine, but I'm just going to tell them that they're all ugly even though I can't see them." I whined, going upstairs to get dressed.

"Try that and I'll make sure you regret being dumb." Mike said, rolling his eyes.

After I finished getting ready, I headed downstairs.

"What took you so long?" He asked.

"I haven't brushed my hair in a week, okay? Stop bullying me." I pouted.

"Then stop being such a target." He mocked with a stupid smirk. If he keeps this up, I'll wipe the smile off his face with a slap.

I simply groaned and walked out to the car, already annoyed with this day. The only thing I wanted right now was Kellin and I obviously wasn't going to get that anytime soon or anything remotely close.

The place was a restaurant about an hour away from my house. Sure enough, on the entrance, there was a sign that said "Blind Dates - Choose Your Fate." It was a really stupid sign and I definitely wasn't interested. Especially not now with their ugly sign and shit.

"Mike, how did you even know about this?" I asked him, curiously.

"Doesn't matter. Now go inside." He said.

I whined again and walked into the restaurant. It was fairly nice, I'll admit, but that doesn't mean I wanted to be here. I guess I'll just have to put up a happy façade to make Mike happy.

"Hello! Welcome
to Talia's, home of the best white rice you'll ever taste. Are you here for the Blind Dating Game?" Some girl with multicolored hair asked. Her big eyes made her look like an anime character in a cute way and the fact that this was an Asian restaurant didn't help her cartoonish features hide.