Chapter 2

Dinah's P.O.V

Uuuggghhhh what the fuck I can't believe I fell for that shit. I see Normani running away I guess this is going to be a cat and mouse game. I start running after her and since she's the captain of the cheerleading team and I'm the captain of the basketball team were both pretty fit so this is going to last a looonnngg ass time. This has gone on for a while now and I can't lie Normani has a nice assss. I then decide this has gone on for to long and catch up to her and tackle her onto the floor. I then pin her arms above her head and say,"Why did you run away from me princess." She looks away refusing to answer. I then think that I'm going to have to do this the hard way. I start tickling her she starts laughing hysterically. That goes on for a while before she gave up. "Okay. Oh oh okayyyy. I give up stooppp. Stop tickling meee." I stop tickling her but still keep her hands pinned down above her head. "So princess why did you run away from me?" I ask again. She says something but it comes out as a murmur. "What" I say. "Because I didn't want you to know the answer to your question." Why wouldn't she want me to know the answer. "Why not?" "Because its embarrassssiinngg." Ugh why can't she just tell me already. Well I don't really have time for this so I say," Fine don't tell me." Then I get off of her and help her off the floor.

Then the bell rings to go to 6th period. Kids start filling in the hallways trying to get to their last period. Then I see Lauren starts coming towards me and Normani. Then in the distance I can see Camila coming towards us too. I then grab Normani's hand and take her to the nearest empty classroom. Once in the room I sit down in an empty chair and put my head down because I do not know why I just did that. "What was that for!" Normani exclaims. " Ugh I don't know to be honest" I say. " What the fuck do you mean you don't know!" She screams. "Can you stop screaming before somebody fucking hears you damn!" I scream back at her. At that moment her face softens. She comes and sits down next to me then asks again," Why did you drag me into this room Dinah Jane." Ugh I do not want to answer this but she'll keep asking so I might as well. "Well the first reason was because I didn't want to explain to Lauren and Camila why I basically picked you up and ran you to the nurse without one thought when you ran into the wall and the second reason is because I didn't want Lauren to take you away from me yet." I whisper the last part. " Why not?" She asks. I'm surprised she doesn't know why. Then before I can answer her question a teacher walks into the classroom and screams because I guess she didn't expect us to be in there. Before the teacher has time to react me and Normani run out the classroom. We keep running till we know that we're out of sight from that teacher. We decide to go to class from there and since we have all our periods together we walked there together. Once we got to the class which is Math we knock on the door for them to let us in. We go inside the classroom and the teacher says we have a new seating chart and surprise surprise me and Normani sit next to eachother.

For the whole period there was a kind of wierd awkward vibe between me and Normani. The bell rang for school to be over but I had to go to basketball practice and Normani had to go cheerleading practice. I had walked to the locker room and got changed." Hey can we meet up sometime after both of our practices." I hear somebody say. I turn around and find out it was Normani who said it. "Uh uh u ye-yyeah sure."I stammered out all though I really don't know why I was so nervous."Okay let's meet at 5:30 is that okay with you." "Um yeah yeah it's okay but where." "At the old park in the back of the school." She looks at me for approval and I just nod my head. I wonder how this is going to play out.

Normani's P.O.V

When practice is finally over I change in the locker rooms and then leave. In get home and it only 4:00. I have a hour and thirty minutes till I have to meet up with Dinah. I decide to take a quick nap before I had to go. I go upstairs to my room, set an alarm to wake me up in 40 minutes then changed into shorts and a big shirt and drift off into a peaceful sleep.

I woke up 40 minutes after just as I planned. Take a quick shower then change into ripped blue jeans and a white shirt with white vans. By time I finished it was 5:15 I grab my keys to my motorcycle and drive to where me and Dinah planned up to meet. I get there and I see Dinah there already there sitting on one of the swings. I go over there and join her. At first she doesn't notice me then he says," So why did you want to meet up." I pretty much don't know how to answer the question because actually don't know why so I just say some lame shit. "I wanted to know the answer to the question I asked in the classroom. You were about to answer before that fucking teacher interrupted you." I see Dinah kind of hesitates before answering." Normani I'm going to be honest with you right now. I have always admired you from a far. I think you are the most spontaneous, talented, sexy, fucking gorgeous human being alive. I always wanted you to notice me in some type of way. I never expected that I would be able to talk to you EVER so right now I'm feeling hella mixed emotions. The first time I ever saw you I got so weak in the knees I almost fell on the floor. From that moment on I always had you on my mind. I always thought of you even dreamed about you. I then knew that I loved you. Would do anything for you. Now I don't want you to think that I'm a perv or anything I just want you to know how I felt. To answer your question I didn't want Lauren to take you away from me because it was the most we ever talked and I didn't want that moment to end." Fuuuckk I did not think this girl could get any cuter. "Please say something" I hear Dinah say. In that moment I find out I have nothing to say so I get up off my swing and walk in front of Dinah. I squat down and pick her head up out her hands. I then make sure she's looking me in my eyes. I then do the thing I've been wanting to do since the first time I saw Dinah. I kiss her. In those few moments me and Dinah's lips are together I feel like its only me and her. We pull apart from each other and just smile. We stay like that for about 30 minutes before Dinah starts saying something that sounds really serious. "Normani I have to tell you something.........

Hey guys turns out you'll be getting more updates than I thought. I hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry for the cliffhanger but I have a something coming.