"Exactly! And now they've released a date. July twenty-sixth. That's in less than a month. But that's not it. Apparently, Zelo got a hold of the Lustrous and Adamant Orbs. And they are trying to get control over the Red and Blue Orbs. For Groudon and Kyogre. Since Cryogonal and Volcarona are safe...we pray and hope Lugia, Ho-oh, the three legendary birds, Suicune, Entei, Raikou...Diancie doesn't help Team Solaceon. We know they can't get the rest to help them, because we have agents with the rest of the legendaries...like Giratina, Mew, Celebi, and the others, but still...if he can get control of time, space, and the elementals...we're in big trouble," Aaron explained, speaking fast.

"Well, what to do?" Cynthia asked, paying full attention now.

"First of all, blow up the hanger with their bombers. And maybe their bombs too. Lucian already had agents track it down. It's somewhere in the Petalburg woods. Then...well. We know where their base is. It's simply too large and well protected to kill off. But if...I can't believe I'm even offering this, but if May get's better, and Ash, we can send them in. Twelve, teenage agents. They can get in and out undetected. Place bombs. And you know, bomb it. The Lustrous Orb and Adamant Orb are horrible. They should not be in existence. Arceus agrees, we called him. Actually...Cilan and Iris visited him. But it doesn't matter. Just that, nobody should be able to control Pokemon. And if they get the Red and Blue Orbs..." Aaron trailed off. "Then we'll just explode those too."

"Hm. Seems like you planned this all out. We'll talk about this later," Cynthia glared, huffing before walking towards the two boys, leaving Aaron with his mouth open.

"What'd I say?" he muttered to himself, still confused.

"Okay. I got her stabilized. She's on a good track. I won't go into the actual medical reasoning, but she should wake up now. Perhaps the seizure did her good. It isn't relevant. I would say with how she's progressing...maybe in a couple days max? Couple hours if we're lucky. Doubt it though," Dr. Hamilton reported, wiping at her forehead.

"Thank Arceus," Cynthia sighed, motioning for Paul and Max to come over.

"Dr. Hamilton just said that May'll be waking up most likely. And it will be soon. Max, you can stay here until she does, okay? But then you need to go back on your own Pokemon journey, right? Weren't you just visiting family in Petalburg?" Cynthia asked, telling Max about her sister.

"Yeah. I'm so glad to hear May's going to be alright," Max grinned, smiling from ear to ear.

"Should I...tell the others?" Paul asked hesitantly.

Cynthia gave him a thoughtful look. "I don't know. This is your call. May's your partner. Do whatever you must."

Paul raised his eyebrows questioningly.

"Yeah, yeah. Fine. Tell Truman and the other agents too. Go ahead. I heard Solidad is still in the hospital, and Harley's with her. Call her too if you must," Cynthia answered, not even paying attention anymore.

"Can you guys...leave?" Drew asked, peeking through the door.

"Okay. I'm going to leave now. Max, you coming?" Paul asked emotionlessly, stalking towards the door with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"Uh...yeah! Wait for me!" the younger trainer cried, scrambling to stand up and race after the leaving Paul.

"I should probably go now too, huh?" Cynthia smiled ruefully, giving Dr. Hamilton a serious look. "Take care of her. If she doesn't wake up..."

Cynthia didn't finish, turning away to hide the tears of guilt and regret.

"Com on Aaron. We have things to do. Let's go plan out how to execute that plan of yours. Take care of yourself too, Dr. Hamilton. And the others might need check-ups. Just in case. Thanks," Cynthia said, looping her arm through Aaron's and dragging him reluctantly out of the ICU units, shutting the door behind them.