With all that going on, Annick still found time for Chuck and Jimmy, helping them with school work, hand-making dinners and packed lunches, and tucking them in, long after the two complained that they were 'too old to be tucked in!'.

Jimmy loved both of his parents, and his older brother as well, and in his mind, he was lucky out of the six heirs. Because he, grew up with a love-filled childhood, and fond memories, even with his father. Some of the others...their families were more broken than his. They don't really even have families.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calem loved his sister. With all his heart. She was seven years older than him, and married to a man called Nathan. Charlotte was basically his mother growing up, helping him with homework, daily living, and everything Mr. Charbonneau threw at him. She defended him, and tried to protect him from the type of world he was born into.

Serena had been his neighbor, and the two had been childhood friends, Serena being to only kid who accept the 'snobby rich kid'. Calem was quiet, and rarely went out, but when he did, it was reporters that looked for him, not his friends, and he disliked the attention.

He went on his Pokemon journey a year before Serena, on his own, and met to rest of what would become the Eevee Brothers.

Mr. Charbonneau was not a workaholic really. After his wife died, he simply...tuned out the world. He ran his businesses and hoped the best for his children, but he was practically incapable of raising his children. He drank often, but wasn't an alcoholic. He did no illegal things, or anything of the sort. He just...emptied himself of his own mind and presence. He hoped that Jimmy would take after his position after Charlotte married Nathan, a middle-class man, and absolutely refused to help the man who couldn't pull himself together, and be there for his children.

But Mr. Charbonneau disliked Serena a lot, because Serena's parents were also in high the business world, and they didn't like Mr. Charbonneau and what he stood for. They believed that he should have been there for little Calem and young Charlotte. They were friends with the royal family, and they used that to protect Serena and Calem's friendship.

So, of course, Nicholas Charbonneau didn't want the cheaters' child to ruin his son.

Calem wanted to shout in his face. 'Well...here's some news for you. You ruined your son more than Serena ever would!'

Calem was quiet, and smart, good with the PokeWeb and other mechanical related things. He hid his ability from his father though, who owned the electrical and mechanical companies in Kalos. Of course, Calem didn't want the father who didn't care enough about him, to know that he was excellent at his field.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So...Paul.

Peter Shinji, was yes, his father. Peter was more or less, a more worrisome Reggie. Not really built for pressure, and any of that shit. He tried really hard though, and made a great effort. But he just wasn't cut out for it. So he more owned a lot of stock, and the banks, rather than managing. That went to his wife, Kaylyn.

Kaylyn Shinji was fierce woman, who talked back, and lead without fear. She ruled the household, and her word was law. Reggie and Peter just moved with the flow, and as Paul would say, 'weak-minded'.

Paul loved his mother, and his mother was just as affectionate, but Peter...he stayed away from Paul. Simply because he was different from other children. He was his own son!

But no, that was too scary and intimidating for Peter, so he just stuck with Reggie, and stayed far away from Paul. So of course Paul was going to hate and resent his father. Mr. Shinji wouldn't even give him a chance to prove himself, and be his real self. It was just a big game of stay-away to Mr. Shinji.