"What's wrong?" Drew asked, brushing away at his bangs, eyes actually worried. "Oh...um...nothing?" May squeaked out, wincing.

Suddenly, Drew's expression changed to satisfied and smug.

"Is it...don't tell me you want to kiss me too?" Drew said in a bored tone, his mouth widening into a sickening laugh.

Well...maybe not. Perhaps Drew was not genuine.

May immediately stopped thinking that he was cute, and started thinking about comebacks. "And I would want to kiss you because...?" May asked indignantly, coming up with thin air.

"'Cause you think I'm gorgeous?" Drew smirked.

"Ha," May snorted, though she could feel the flush of her cheeks and the light tremble in her voice. Drew took two steps towards May, and May took two steps backwards. Right into a wall. She was too young! She was going to fight the urge to kiss this gorgeous...ahhh...annoying! Person.

"Why would I like a ass like you?" May shot back, her knees quaking lightly. "You're obviously rude, and you haven't shown much respect either!"

"Uh...because I'm gorgeous!?" Drew repeated, as if May was just another child. "And because I do things so much better than you!"

That made her mad. Because May did think he was gorgeous, but that didn't mean May was going to tell him that. Plus, no one did better than her on the EIA tests. Even the boys. "You think? I've seen much better. And you do not do things better than me." May sneered weakly, trying to look nonchalant, even though her voice was an octave higher than normal. "We, beat everyone."

"Glaceon? Glace?..." Glaceon cocked her head curiously at the duo, unsure of what to do.

"Mm," Drew muttered, unconvinced. May flushed again, and started stalking away from him, beckoning politely at Glaceon.

Glaceon followed reluctantly, staring with confusion at the boy who made her trainer so furious.

May turned the corner and started sprinting, needing to get away from the boy who made her feel so flustered, yet so furious at the same time.

Drew stared after the brunette with wonder in his eyes. He hadn't acted like that with a girl in a long time. But he had felt...compelled.

To say Drew was shocked was the least of it. She left him breathless, and wanting. Left him actually eager to see someone! Who was this girl, who came and changed his life, just like that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ignore me," he muttered, turning away, but still tilted his head so he could hear what Aaron had to say. Aaron shaked his head sadly, nodding at Drew's response.

May shook herself out of the memory as Aaron started talking again.

"Let's see...Jimmy, your mother and brother will be there, but not your father. I think," Aaron sighed, taking a deep breath.

"Mom's coming? And Chuck?" Jimmy asked with raised eyebrows, giving Marina a pointed look.

"Is Vincent?" Marina stepped forwards, questioning Aaron.

"Uh...no, I don't think. Mr. Kenta's secretary?" Aaron replied. "Yeah," Jimmy nodded, his jaw notably clenching at the mention of Vincent. Serena poked Dawn, and the two erupted in laughter.

"What?" Marina scowled, glaring at the two girls. Leaf nudged her in comfort, and Jimmy gave a sheepish shrug.

"Nothing!" Dawn and Serena giggled, simultaneously raising their hands to wave nonchalantly. They laughed harder when they realized that they had done the exact same thing.