Marina was the sweet one, Misty was the athletic one, Dawn was the bubbly one, Leaf was the Einstein, Serena was the motherly one and May was all of them shoved into one. Though none of the girls could really be described by one word, this is as close as she could come to.

Did she mention that they were a team of teenage spies? 15-17 year old, super agents.

Team name: The Eevee Sisters.

All of them had a Eeveelution of course.

May had a Glaceon, Marina had an Espeon, Misty had a Vaporeon, Dawn had a Flareon, Leaf had a Leafeon, and Serena had a Sylveon.

Leaf was the techie, communication expert, and hacker. Misty and Serena were the physical combat specialists. Dawn, Marina were stealth specialists. They knew how to blend into the shadows, and be a wallflower, yet also knew how to hide in plain sight, blending in with the crowd and never have anyone suspect them. May and Leaf was the research team. May was also the leader of the entire group, and called the shots.

May was a good leader. She knew when to leave a member behind, and when to go back for the member. She knew who was best at what, and she always made the right decision for everyone, and didn't favor anyone.

All of them were exceptional fighters, both with Pokemon and physically. All of them had incredible IQ, and have never failed a mission before. All of them knew the basics in all of the bases, all of them knew fighting, hacking, breaking in, stealth, and basically anything a spy would need. Including very convincing acting.

They've infiltrated countless formal balls, yet have also sneaked into large teenage birthday parties as well. There was literally nothing the girls haven't seen. They've experienced the worst type of entertainment, fought the most sick criminals you can think of, and heard things beyond the normal capacity of a teen. Well...actually, two people sneaking off and doing...that, was pretty normal for a teen.

The girls were so close, and you could argue for days, about which girl was the best. But the thing was, you really couldn't. They were amazing alone, yes, but they complimented each other's flaws. They completed a big picture, and covered for each other. Alone, they were great. Together, they were unstoppable.

No one have bested their team, yet.

That was the great thing about the Eevee Sisters. They were beaten all the time, alone. But working as a team, they had never failed before. They were so closely knit, everyone could almost read each other's minds.

Well, they were neck to neck with the Eevee Brothers. Who were also decent, and very close knit, even if they didn't give off that impression.

Irritating bunch. Rich boys, who were also, sadly, amazing agents. They were excellent Pokemon battlers, great in physical combat, anything an agent needed, they pretty much had it.

Gary had an Umbreon, Ash had a Jolteon, Drew had a Leafeon, Jimmy had a Flareon, Paul had a Glaceon, and Calem had an Espeon.

The Eevee Brothers, were actually all heirs, who would eventually carry on the family business, though they all obviously didn't want to, because they became EIA agents.

May and Leaf had it all documented.

Kanto: The Ketchum/Oak family:

Ashton Ketchum, known as Ash Ketchum, 17 year old heir to the Ketchum/Oak family companies. Black hair, brown eyes, 5' 9". Went on Pokemon journeys with a couple friends as a trainer. Cousins with Gareth Oak. Best friends with Gareth Oak, Andrew Hayden, Paul Shinji, Calem Charbonneau, and Jonathan Kenta.