Prologue

"Yo, are you serious? I'm only a hour late, damn!" I snapped at my boss.

"Only an hour? Cali, this is not okay. You can't just show up as you please, I give you certain hours to work cause those are the hours I need you to be here!" She snapped back, crossing her arms.

"But you acting like this is the first time I've ever did this, I do this shit on a regular basis!" I pleaded, trying to keep my job. Why she acting brand new?

"That's the thing right there. You do this on a regular basis, therefore I won't be needing your services anymore. Thank you for your time though." She said, looking away from me and picking at her long nails. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"So I've been working here five years and you decided to fire me now? Un-fucking believable."

"You're acting like I'm doing it for no reason, you can't show up to work on time for fucks sake Cali!" She said.

"But Heavie.." I whined, stepping closer and rubbing her sides. I was about to start kissing on her neck, but she stopped me by pushing me back.

"Nope, that's not gonna work this time."

"Bitch." I mumbled, walking away and going to the employee room where we clock in at.

I went to my locker and grabbed all my belongings, which consisted of my coat and purse. I clocked out and rushed out of the door.

"I'll send you last paycheck to your house." My old boss called as I walked passed her.

"Fuck you." I lowly growled.

I hopper in my raggedy gray 2004 station wagon and rested my head up against my steering wheel. What the hell am I supposed to do now? I started my car and made my way to my shitty apartment in West Hollywood.

Let me tell y'all about myself now.

My name is Cali Dakota Love. Stupid name right? Well, I was conceived in California and since my parents last name is Love (they were married at the time), they thought it would be cute to name me Cali. I'm twenty-one years old and I had been working at that clothing store called Sorella's Boutique for the past three years.

My boss, Heather, was once my bestfriend. She gave me a job cause she knew how I was struggling at the time. It's gotten a little better now, but I'm damn sure no where near stable enough to be with out a job.

Heather and I stopped being friends cause she caught feelings for me. Yes, I'm a lesbian but she wasn't until I got a piece of that ass. I fucked her so good she fell in love and wanted a relationship with me, but that shit was completely out of the question.

I only fuck. No sex and no making love..that shit is overrated.

Anyways, I guess I got to comfortable doing what the fuck I wanted to do when it came to my job cause her ass fired me. She was just mad I ain't wanna cuff her, I bet if I asked her to be my girlfriend she would have said hell yes and let me keep my job.

I'm fully black with light brown skin, long black curly hair, big ass titties (that's what people say at least), a flat stomach, a small waist but my hips are wide, and to top it off I have a fat ass. I admit, I some work done to it but my shit looks natural so I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks.

So my booty job brings me around to why I'm in the situation I'm in now- struggling for money.

My parents are rich..well really my dad. That nigga got money out the ass and he use to give me all the money I wanted. But then, once I got my ass done, he cut me off cause apparently I was, I quote, 'using up his money for stupid shit.' I personally believe getting my butt enlarged was a fantastic fucking idea, but fuck him. I still love him though.